WaPo Columnist Jamal Khashoggi killed by Saudis in Turkey; Senators Mull Magnitsky Sanctions

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Turkish investigators were let in to conduct their investigation.

After the cleaning crew left.

giphy.gif

Bet u Saudis still left evidence
:russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, none of what you posted has any bearing on the current situation. Yes fracking is a danger to Saudi influence on the world market. That doesn’t mean they don’t still benefit from the higher prices. The other thing is that there is a lead time between when frackers decide the market is safe enough to re-enter and when they’re able to influence supply. A lot of the fracking operations were dismantled when prices hit rock bottom. Meanwhile Saudis are sitting on seemingly endless supply that can very easily be pumped. Lastly these guys are t operating on 10/20/50 year timelines. If it gives them breathing space for another year or 5 they’re happy.

And meanwhile the full court offensive with this bs story is currently underway. Sounds stupid and everyone knows it’s a lie but you know what? IT WILL WORK! Just like every other monumental and bald faced lie that trump and others have put forward.l, there will be a cacophony or horrified responses, editorials, statements and stories, and then eventually the press and everyone else will move on.

I will say this after the oil prices crashed in 2015 and 2016. They picked back up in 2017.

But here is the thing oil companies were laying off all over texas in 2015 and 2016. But you know who those engineer were getting picked up by? Oils companies in saudi (saudi aramco).

shyt I was working in Oklahoma during the time and I met a bunch of engineers for all the fracking companies who got laid off. Them kats just turned around and went to saudi to work.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:jbhmm: NYT reporting Saudi Ambassador to US has been recalled to Riyadh and will be replaced. The Ambassador is MBS’s little bro :jbhmm:

link?

Also a good thing I saw pointed out in the past week is that prior to this Saudi was also kidnapping it's princes/citizens that were abroad in the run up to MBS consolidating power and afterwards. I vaguely remember one incident being in France.

Last edited:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
link?

Also a good thing I saw pointed out in the past week is that prior to this Saudi was also kidnapping it's princes/citizens that were abroad in the run up to MBS consolidating power and afterwards. I vaguely remember one incident being in France.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Wow and that article was from a few days ago, a good find, and a damning pattern. Not that all of the evidence we currently have in this instance points to any other possible outcome...

It's terrible that despite all of the technological advances and access to information that we now posses many autocrats are now resorting to outright falsehoods and propaganda.

MBS, Trump, Putin, Xi Jinping, Duterte, Orban, Ortega, Maduro, and on and on we've really reached peak Orwellian times.

very interesting

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Putin at least has the sense to not assassinate someone at their own damn embassy

He just poisons a whole room.

If anything the Saudi's approach was them trying to be discreet. They probably thought Turkey wouldn't care, cause they are doing their own dirt but here we are.

It was stupid as hell cause it left no room for an alibi but they probably didn't think they would need one.