WaPo Columnist Jamal Khashoggi killed by Saudis in Turkey; Senators Mull Magnitsky Sanctions

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
According to the article posted he was in self exile and faced arrest upon return.. I wonder what made him return?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
trying to get papers for his future(new?) wife, I'm sure he never imagined this would/could happen

This is definitely a line stepping moment for Saudi Arabia and the young Crown Prince. Doesn't look like we're going to push back either. Somewhat related I'm guessing King Salman is just a figurehead as this point?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is definitely a line stepping moment for Saudi Arabia and the young Crown Prince. Doesn't look like we're going to push back either. Somewhat related I'm guessing King Salman is just a figurehead as this point?

It's just so brazen and reckless I think a lot of people are perplexed. The guy was a journalist, I've even seen him give interviews, and I'm not some huge Middle East/Saudi follower. Maybe they thought Turkey would/could contain it. Yeah, I think the King has probably lost his faculties by this point.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It's just so brazen and reckless I think a lot of people are perplexed. The guy was a journalist, I've even seen him give interviews, and I'm not some huge Middle East/Saudi follower. Maybe they thought Turkey would/could contain it. Yeah, I think the King has probably lost his faculties by this point.

The Saudis will be a problem for the next President (whether 2020 or 2024). I foresee the Trump administration letting them go full retard and it will be another mess for his successor to clean up.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Saudis will be a problem for the next President (whether 2020 or 2024). I foresee the Trump administration letting them go full retard and it will be another mess for his successor to clean up.

Yeah, Trump and co won't be doing anything. At the bare minimum they're too inept or flat out don't care and at worst possibly corrupt, there are lots of money links there as well unfortunately between both parties.