Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cant be real. The whole story is wild as fukk. I stopped like half way into the second video. He got multiple children pregnant and is gay? Almost killed her twice?

This has to be fake....or are people really out here moving like this?
When I was in HS I knew several girls that were fukking adults. One girl told me she "broke up" with her "boyfriend" after he got a 12 year old pregnant. Another girl told me her "boyfriend" left her for 10 or 11 year old.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
So he did all that and she didn’t drop dimes on to the authorities? I mean her not reporting the beatings is one thing but him impregnating a 16 year old and his 12 year old sister and her not reporting his ass makes her just as despicable as him. :hhh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He almost killed her TWICE, yet she didn’t leave him after the FIRST time

:gucci:
She's clearly extremely stupid.

The results of defunding the public education system :wow:

She went on about how this dude basically a monster and she STILL let him hit. It's like going to a store looking for a snack and deciding you'll just buy some mothballs instead and chew on that and sip on some bleach for a beverage and the whole time you saying 'hmm this taste kind of funny :patrice: ' while you continue to eat it and then afterwards looking at the mess and saying "oh shyt I just ate moth balls and bleach! :ohhh: ..... ..... ...... :damn:

Greed

Pro
Daps
This woman got skin like the underside of an alligator, needs to wax her armpits, her room looks like it smells like an old catchers mitt, y'all know damn well her breath smells like an ashtray from a 1990 Toyota Celica, and she got some new disease growing on her arm that scientists haven't discovered yet. This is what a loser looks like.

Dead ass

Looks like the sleaziest, dirtiest white broad in Florida. That bubbling shyt on her arm made me lose my appetite

I will say though they are made for each other looking at the video of his phone call. This clown calling her from jail talking about he wants to make sure she’s ok. Then says he loves her, calls her a bytch and ends it saying she’s crazy but he likes it

Just terrible all around