Want to see a white girl suicide Bomb herself to get her Ex

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when she said "you got your sister pregnant when she was 12".
full
And she was fukking with him
:wtf:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Dude just @ me. Some of y’all seem to be riding my ass hard. I’m not from LSA and I say what I want .. just like the rest of y’all. Where was the lie in anything I wrote ? There wasn’t any. Your paranoid so the fukk what log off. I haven’t disrespected you or any other black man on this site. Stop the bullshyt.
If you have such negative things to say just hang out with your sisters on LSA . Why the fukk you here ? They saying it’s not your first time making such comments

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Chicks don't realize how much this lowers their value in the eyes of men. You want me to wine and dine you when you were shacked up with an incestuous, pedophile felon who moonlighted as a bisexual supervillain :scust:

one look at this chick and her whole demeanor should show she is for the streets and only good for a pump and pump. smoke a blunt with her and pipe

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This woman got skin like the underside of an alligator, needs to wax her armpits, her room looks like it smells like an old catchers mitt, y'all know damn well her breath smells like an ashtray from a 1990 Toyota Celica, and she got some new disease growing on her arm that scientists haven't discovered yet. This is what a loser looks like.