Want to see a white girl suicide Bomb herself to get her Ex

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
And I bet she didn’t leave until he dumped her. So she co-signed all that fukkery
Exactly, I’m like how you trying to say this after the fact, she been knew
Off-topic but I hate Non-black women who use AAVE :hhh:

These are the same bytches who feel superior to black women too :mjpls:
Yeah it’s wild, she gotta have a black dude or deal with black dudes
Fake ass shyt

A cac suburb bytch
With a made up story using a Blackcent and mannerisms to get attention
This shyt too wild to be made up

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Also, just throwing this out there for future reference, do be aware of the new accounts, claiming "female" out the gate, that start their accounts on some supercharged "pick me" rhetoric but eventually morph in their true LSA form after getting their account established. This might seem paranoid as hell, but I'm just an avid people watcher, so the little things people do are under a magnifying glass for me.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Also, just throwing this out there for future reference, do be aware of the new accounts, claiming "female" out the gate, that start their accounts on some supercharged "pick me" rhetoric but eventually morph in their true LSA form after getting their account established. This might seem paranoid as hell, but I'm just an avid people watcher, so the little things people do are under a magnifying glass for me.
Dude just @ me. Some of y’all seem to be riding my ass hard. I’m not from LSA and I say what I want .. just like the rest of y’all. Where was the lie in anything I wrote ? There wasn’t any. Your paranoid so the fukk what log off. I haven’t disrespected you or any other black man on this site. Stop the bullshyt.

Daps
And she STILL let Curtis hit lol…or she wasn’t worried bout none of this until now.

Either way :yeshrug:

Alright, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that she's slandering his name to be petty.

There's no way in hell that he's that much of a clown, and she's that fukking stupid to stick with him...

I went to her Tik Tok. She’s a “dancer”. And she posted a video of a message from Curtis locked up. She’s just ratchet. So I fully believe this is the caliber of men she messes with.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Dude just @ me. Some of y’all seem to be riding my ass hard. I’m not from LSA and I say what I want .. just like the rest of y’all. Where was the lie in anything I wrote ? There wasn’t any. Your paranoid so the fukk what log off. I haven’t disrespected you or any other black man on this site. Stop the bullshyt.

I can barely read any of this, and I wasn't even talking about you as I have only seen you post twice, both of which happened to be borderline. There were some other accounts I had in mind while typing that, your nonsense just prompted me to make that comment for future reference. Now get back to scouring the forum for any black male/female *gender-war related content to comment on. :troll: