Walking Dead Fans: Please, go back and watch Episode 1, Season 1

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
show died when tdawg died
im not trolling with this comment, btw. rewatching season 2, yeah, its slow as shyt; but the quality is unmatched. season 1-2 were movie level quality compared to everything else. that episode where t-dawg and lori caught it, pretty much the downfall of the series, imo. season 3 in general was just horrible. if scott gimble were allowed to take over immediately after frank, things may have transitioned a lot smoother

- preemptively killing t-dawg and lori
- preemptively killing andrea
- preemptively killing dale
- michonne being a deaf mute muthafukka for a whole season
- a poor introduction to tyrese
- woodbury
- the prison only having 2 sets
- shifting from thriller/horror to action/adventure
- the finale

:scust:

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame the atmosphere. It's more intense/interesting being in a large city than the woods. They need to get out of the South and go to DC or NYC.
I read somewhere that the main reason they do this is because of budget. Hence the epic city scenes of season 1 never coming back...woods are easier to film cheaply...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Why do I always hear the most about how much TWD sucks from people who can't seem to stop watching or commenting on it?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im not trolling with this comment, btw. rewatching season 2, yeah, its slow as shyt; but the quality is unmatched. season 1-2 were movie level quality compared to everything else. that episode where t-dawg and lori caught it, pretty much the downfall of the series, imo. season 3 in general was just horrible. if scott gimble were allowed to take over immediately after frank, things may have transitioned a lot smoother

- preemptively killing t-dawg and lori
- preemptively killing andrea
- preemptively killing dale
- michonne being a deaf mute muthafukka for a whole season
- a poor introduction to t-dawg
- woodbury
- the prison only having 2 sets
- shifting from thriller/horror to action/adventure
- the finale

:scust:
:ehh: They really don't make anyone feel terribly important in my opinion. It feels like they have no idea where they want to take the series and it's been rinse and repeat for the last 4-5 seasons.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Why do I always hear the most about how much TWD sucks from people who can't seem to stop watching or commenting on it?

I stopped watching a month ago...binge watched the first 4 or 5 on Netflix and the last 2 seasons are trash. I think any reasonable fan holds out hope things get better so they continue to watch...that being said I gave up a month ago.

When he fought in that dumpster in that poor Mad Max setting (with obvious greenscreeen) I chucked this boy in the bushes.