Walking Dead Fans: Please, go back and watch Episode 1, Season 1

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
season 3*
Agree to disagree fam. :yeshrug:

Been rewatching old episodes off and on and season 2 is when it fell off to me.

Honestly with how AMC handles the budget and how far the show tends to deviate from the source material it was going to be hard for the show to remain great.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When people say "it's bad" well what is exactly bad that y'all don't like about it?:jbhmm:

What is cats really still mad and whining their fav characters died? :francis:

(Get over it Shane stans! :stopitslime::camby: He belongs to Mouse now:ufdup:)

To me it's still a decent entertaining show that's it's always been.

Maybe I just had the appropriate expectations set for it. I never got too high with it and I don't get low:ld:

Martha
I agree with OP but I agree with this...

Lets not act like this Negan shyt didn't have people fukked up and sick the first episode of the season, and Glens fake death last season didn't have people tripping out as well

Yeah, many episodes of this season was shyt but when it was good it was good. They just stretch this shyt out too long for money/ratings and a lot of the side characters thst they spend episodes trying to develop aren't worth it.

Its still good but at the same time its just a money grab now. It took way too long for them to start beefing with Negan with the Kingdom.

Theyre trying to do the same shyt with FTWD but people aren't fukking with that horseshyt. Only reason they fukking with TWD still like that is because its been on for damn near a decade and the OG cast is still worth watching.

They need to split the season in half honestly. I dont need 20+ episodes with shyt like Rick and Michonne losing their minds and going on a zombie vacation while Rick is being treated like a bytch in every episode

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It's funny how when I go back the walkers ripping Dale's chest open and yamming. Now the walkers get ahold of u even in too and they don't rip ur skin, chest nuthin. It's like a ufc fight on the ground wit em now.

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I felt personally insulted when they killed off the most popular and best written character on the show (Olivia). The show officially jumped over the shark and fell off a cliff when they did that. I stopped watching as soon as the credits hit and started boycotting the show by not watching when it's not on.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
As soon as they did that dumpster fight scene this year I threw this shyt in the bushes....the absolute wackest shyt was when Neegan took their weapons and they walked him in..could have sprayed the whole crew at the gate....

It's like comedy now....venture off..find isolated group and their leader...get supplies fight...wash rinse repeat. I liked the earlier seasons when they looked for places like the CDC...and yes the zombies look cheap and not menacing anymore..this shyt is dogshyt now.

They need to dump the backwoods shyt and make them venture into some more cities..buildings...anything but that bullshyt of the last 2 years.

Daps
Reppin
I felt personally insulted when they killed off the most popular and best written character on the show (Olivia). The show officially jumped over the shark and fell off a cliff when they did that. I stopped watching as soon as the credits hit and started boycotting the show by not watching when it's not on.

Repped :shaq: