Walking Dead Fans: Please, go back and watch Episode 1, Season 1

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When people say "it's bad" well what is exactly bad that y'all don't like about it?:jbhmm:

What is cats really still mad and whining their fav characters died? :francis:

(Get over it Shane stans! :stopitslime::camby: He belongs to Mouse now:ufdup:)

To me it's still a decent entertaining show that's it's always been.

Maybe I just had the appropriate expectations set for it. I never got too high with it and I don't get low:ld:

Martha

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
Yeah, I don't find the show weaker. The flaws are just differents.
The virus intrigue was very bad in the first season. Now they have nothing and it's just boring when there is no action.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Show fell off after Shane died tbh :manny:

Everyone hates the hershel farm scene with the barn, but yo Shane was fukking wilding. "if she's alive how can they feel this"....... our Punisher in the making before our eyes.

tumblr_o4td6y1lw81r98xw9o5_r2_500.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Everyone hates the hershel farm scene with the barn, but yo Shane was fukking wilding. "if she's alive how can they feel this"....... our Punisher in the making before our eyes.

tumblr_o4td6y1lw81r98xw9o5_r2_500.gif
lol I always remember when Shane said rick thinks the world is all sunshine and lollipops. I kept thinking he should've said it to Matt during that scene he had him tied up.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The virus intrigue was very bad in the first season. Now they have nothing and it's just boring when there is no action.
When people say "it's bad" well what is exactly bad that y'all don't like about it?:jbhmm:

What is cats really still mad and whining their fav characters died? :francis:

(Get over it Shane stans! :stopitslime::camby: He belongs to Mouse now:ufdup:)

To me it's still a decent entertaining show that's it's always been.

Maybe I just had the appropriate expectations set for it. I never got too high with it and I don't get low:ld:

Martha
It's just corny now.

I'm not really a tv watcher, so I only binge or watch really high end programming, never stuff like CSI or reality shows (no knock)

I legit only watch GOT, Breaking Bad type tv - like the highest of quality - and WD was up there with that in terms of characters, storytelling and visuals.

Now it's in no way as groundbreaking - I mean in first two seasons every episode had as much tension as the first Negan episode, that's why it was praised so much. Then it was mad boring again.

It's not low budget at all, but it's def not as good as once was. My opinion is that every show needs an ending, and if it isn't working towards an end game it get bad.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its almost impossible to rewatch s1-2 and claim there's no quality drop in the later seasons

scott gimble brought it closest to the s1-2 feel, after almost being ruined completely by glenn mazzara. but no one has captured that movie theatre feel like frank. i urge all of yall to rewatch season 2. its being branded as the shyttiest season for no reason.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Naw you tripping bro, Season 1 felt like a movie...the zombies are sickening spooky, now they are just background noise. The cameras make it feel like a real apocalypse....

Now its a bunch of ninjas and weird characters who talk like they are from another planet (even though they are only a few years removed from society yet formed some sophisticated trash living world" etc...its too dumb
That shyt had me befuddled. How did you develop/teach all these strangers this new disjointed English? It's only been 2 1/2 years since the outbreak.

Last edited: