Walking Dead Fans: Please, go back and watch Episode 1, Season 1

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man. It's sad. Like, Walking Dead was a cinematic experience. It's unreal how different it is now. Just go to Netflix and watch the first episode and it feels like you're watching a movie!!

This was truly great TV my brothers :blessed:

It's so bad now smh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh i watched it last nite and its just crazy how much the quality dropped. i really wish frank stayed on the show and was given a workable budget. they need to go back to his style of story telling and camera work. whatever cameras were used in season 1 brought the highest level of realism

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
What was the first half of season 3 again? It was good after they left the slow ass barn. Then things went to shyt in the second half and I left

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's mad spooky too. Just has a much better feel to it.

i've said it many times, but when frank checked out I went with him...and I don't regret it either. :yeshrug:

Show fell off after Shane died tbh :manny:
And those are just the facts.

That series premiere is one I will forever remember. :whew: Hype levels were off the chart that night and I remember calling up my friends on some "This is it, AMC got anotha one :wow: "

....then the fire nation attacked. :cedricdahell3:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lol season 1 was a chore the way I remember it. The show took a long time to get going I just stuck with it because it's pretty hard to go wrong given its premise. To me The show was at its best when they got to the prison and had a feud with the governor. Best array of characters and the writing was good.

Remember the chill I got when the governor gave Rick an ultimatum either the group gets it or give up michonne. Then they had one of the most realistic fights I've seen on tv..Are we really going to say slow ass s1 and 2 were better than the last 8 episodes of s6? Come on

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol season 1 was a chore the way I remember it. The show took a long time to get going I just stuck with it because it's pretty hard to go wrong given its premise. To me The show was at its best when they got to the prison and had a feud with the governor. Best array of characters and the writing was good.

Remember the chill I got when the governor gave Rick an ultimatum either the group gets it or give up michonne. Then they had one of the most realistic fights I've seen on tv..Are we really going to say slow ass s1 and 2 we're better than the last 8 episodes of s6? Come on
Naw you tripping bro, Season 1 felt like a movie...the zombies are sickening spooky, now they are just background noise. The cameras make it feel like a real apocalypse....

Now its a bunch of ninjas and weird characters who talk like they are from another planet (even though they are only a few years removed from society yet formed some sophisticated trash living world" etc...its too dumb