Veteran
Daps
Reppin
AHlKms.gif

b80b5a188a84c82fc7bc99aebe3196e02afe8e1a.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That ego and fake ass pride. If you hit the man's car, pay up. Yeah he might be talking crazy initially, but you hit his shyt. Admit fault and I guarantee he'll be calmed down.

This would not have happened at the local Joe and Billy's Diner:mjpls:

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
He should have grabbed the bumper and held on beneath the car. That way he could've kicked the break lines loose as the driver sped off and then let go as the car sped away out of control.
:patrice:
I don't know, I have to disagree. If he's going to be in front of the car like that, it seems smarter to plant your feet and, using the car's own inertia, hoist the car up and pile drive it into the ground. The force will dislodge the occupants, letting you grab them in mid-air and chokeslam them both at one time and strike a pose afterwards for proper effect. I simply think you're doing too much for what should be a simple takedown. :francis:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He should have grabbed the bumper and held on beneath the car. That way he could've kicked the break lines loose as the driver sped off and then let go as the car sped away out of control.
:patrice:
I don't know, I have to disagree. If he's going to be in front of the car like that, it seems smarter to plant your feet and, using the car's own inertia, hoist the car up and pile drive it into the ground. The force will dislodge the occupants, letting you grab them in mid-air and chokeslam them both at one time and strike a pose afterwards for proper effect. I simply think you're doing too much for what should be a simple takedown. :francis:

Facts

:yeshrug:

I would’ve jumped on the hood and then jumped in the car. One foot in the drivers face to knock him out and another in the passengers face. Threw them both out the car and then jump out landing like this…

images

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Facts

:yeshrug:

I would’ve jumped on the hood and then jumped in the car. One foot in the drivers face to knock him out and another in the passengers face. Threw them both out the car and then jump out landing like this…

images

fukk around and get launched to see if you can set a distance record
8mts9i.gif