Knocked out in front of your wife..can you recover?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Got damn, had that nygga Boxing in his SLEEP!

took that nygga to the shadow realm LITERALLY!
:damn:

Nah, my Girl would stick around cause I NEVER been on no "tough guy" shyt, but for personal reasons I would have to relocate and change my identity... I gotta start over and be a new man
:mjcry:

(Also, Idk why "young thundercats" made me bust out laughing)
:russ:

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Knocked out in a fair one? It's over. Being club punched or getting snuck shouldn't count, but you cant control a woman's ick. Just like you can't control a man's ick when his woman's dish is being avoided at the potluck. Or when all the other women at the wedding reception are dropping it on the dance floor and your woman telling everybody she got bad knees

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must say. These guys that fight for a living are the true warriors. They had to have been in their past lives. Cause To voluntarily choose to get knocked on the head repeatedly is next level boldness.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo that's a wild knockout
h5eyQFe.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
NIKKA ANSWER DA QUESTION :gucci: my boy just got done this way last night and i wanna know if his wifey gone leave him so i can beat.
See this is why you can't confide in everybody :pachaha: ...I remember how my coworker was telling me he plotted on his neighbor's girl.Neighbor dude thought they was boys.They lived two doors down from each other.He'd stop by my coworker's spot to smoke & just kick the shyt.I guess they got into a discussion about how dude was having problems in the bedroom.He told my coworker his girl was frustrated with him because he had some premature ejaculation issues going on.You know how stress you gotta be to devolve some information like that to another man? It didn't just happen once.Dude would stop by and sulk about that shyt every day...

But coworker was a heartless dude.He started plotting on ways to band dudes girl.He told me she'd always come over to to his spot whenever she was looking for her man.Knowing that she wasn't getting sereved proper, this nicca told me he went out and got a weight bench & started working out.Said he started answering the door shirtless, with baby oil on his chest.He told me she cracked after a few times, but I don't know whether to believe him.Cats like to embellish a lot of the time.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
See this is why you can't confide in everybody :pachaha: ...I remember how my coworker was telling me he plotted on his neighbor's girl.Neighbor dude thought they was boys.They lived two doors down from each other.He'd stop by my coworker's spot to smoke & just kick the shyt.I guess they got into a discussion about how dude was having problems in the bedroom.He told my coworker his girl was frustrated with him because he had some premature ejaculation issues going on.You know how stress you gotta be to devolve some information like that to another man? It didn't just happen once.Dude would stop by and sulk about that shyt every day...

But coworker was a heartless dude.He started plotting on ways to band dudes girl.He told me she'd always come over to to his spot whenever she was looking for her man.Knowing that she wasn't getting sereved proper, this nicca told me he went out and got a weight bench & started working out.Said he started answering the door shirtless, with baby oil on his chest.He told me she cracked after a few times, but I don't know whether to believe him.Cats like to embellish a lot of the time.
:pachaha:nikka answered the door chest glistening :mjlol:...one way or another shorty was gone cheat on ya mans, just a matter of time.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Need answers from real women not armchair women up in here.