Knocked out in front of your wife..can you recover?

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you all type this on here, and nobody says/thinks that except you internet black people

I've seen hispanic and asian dudes get beat downs and their girl didn't leave,

ya'll really trying to grow that mentality or something

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As long as you have smelling sauce, you should recover just fine. May be concussed. Is it KO from body shots, uppercut, Zangief hammer punch?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
See this is why you can't confide in everybody :pachaha: ...I remember how my coworker was telling me he plotted on his neighbor's girl.Neighbor dude thought they was boys.They lived two doors down from each other.He'd stop by my coworker's spot to smoke & just kick the shyt.I guess they got into a discussion about how dude was having problems in the bedroom.He told my coworker his girl was frustrated with him because he had some premature ejaculation issues going on.You know how stress you gotta be to devolve some information like that to another man? It didn't just happen once.Dude would stop by and sulk about that shyt every day...

But coworker was a heartless dude.He started plotting on ways to band dudes girl.He told me she'd always come over to to his spot whenever she was looking for her man.Knowing that she wasn't getting sereved proper, this nicca told me he went out and got a weight bench & started working out.Said he started answering the door shirtless, with baby oil on his chest.He told me she cracked after a few times, but I don't know whether to believe him.Cats like to embellish a lot of the time.
i've never plotted on a homies girl and never will. I have plotted a few friends mothers though.
If your momma single and willing, i don't why we can't still be friends even if i smash:yeshrug: