Wale is pulling out the Broccoli City Festival in DC cuz he ain't Headlining

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we hate Wale on here but, he has no obligation to do the festival. He don't gotta do sh*t if he don't want.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol Wale was hot like a decade ago with his Seinfield mixtapes but nikka was saying how popular he would be if he was light skinned.

I remember a coli breh telling a story of Wale being at the mall with security. He acted all excited and Wale was like "act like a normal person." but the coli breh was the only person in the store who knew who he was

He was right though. Yall just didn't want to hear it. Our three biggest rappers in the 2010s were Drake, Kendrick and J.Cole. Our biggest female rapper now is Cardi B. And our biggest black female singers are Beyonce and Rihanna. I know you gonna post a bunch of artists to try to prove some point but, these were the biggest artists :hubie: Wale may be insufferable and annoying but, he wasn't wrong that we let two biracial kids take over rap. Nor was he wrong that if Drake had released Bad, Lotus Flower Bomb, The Break Up Song, etc. instead they would have been rap classics. Wale made female-centric music and women didn't find him attractive.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Cool take his azz off the flyer and find somebody better and more grateful. Broccoli City not reqd to have a DC artist and he not popping.

I also never liked this dude and his music was not dope. My whole time in MD during college all these PG and MoCo dudes tried to convince me son was nice...I'm like ID destroy him

Last edited:

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
I would put him over Ari Lennox but 21 and Durk are 10x hotter than Wale ever was.
Maybe they felt they needed to put a female on the headline to avoid criticism.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
He doesn’t have to make this public though. So the show get your money and let them know for next time don’t do me like this.