Wale is pulling out the Broccoli City Festival in DC cuz he ain't Headlining

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Not a lie told. And that’s all with having incredibly soft borders as an area.

Lol, a fellow Blazer :skip: :russ:

I guess it’s different cuz I spent a lot of my life in downtown Silver Spring so it felt much different than the rest of Silver Spring. Almost a mini version of how DC feels about everyone not named DC. But overall you’re right, the area is mostly the same and there are perks with every section.

As bad as it’s been in terms of hatin ass energy I think that won’t be able to stop the growing underground scene. It’s a matter of time before things accelerate. Right now, it’s typical DC politics but with a Rap angle to it. But gatekeepers are meant to be sidestepped.

Salute my g...Blair was definitely unique place tho, a whole lot of fukkery for sure...interesting collections of characters like I've never seen in my youth even the staff was wit the shyts:russ:....

I'm hip to the underground scene and its growth I've shouted it out in other threads...

Logic? Nahhhhh lol. When he’s not talking about some tragic mulatto shyt in his material, dude can actually rap his ass off and got a pretty big following, especially amongst backpackers, nerds, gamers, and suburban college students. Both him and Mac Miller were pretty tight back in the day too.

You know what I figured that just from lookin at him LOL

Dave East went to school out here?

He went to HS out here at Springbrook ..He was a hooper...If i remember correctly he played on DC Assault with KD and Ty lawson....But yeah he lived right up the street from where I lived so we had mutual friends n shyt..

Edit- I don’t get why they not featuring the homie premo rice?

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
It fukking kills me that we’re getting Larry June but Premo Rice ain’t on that roster….I need these two on stage together, their music and energy match and complement each other perfectly!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wale got a list of hit songs and brings out women.

It's why he can do shows. But nobody listens to him?

Corny... Especially because most people hate dude because it's popular to. Not for nothing else.

I notice this a lot with this genre... square nikkaz get shyt on the worst but nikkaz will dikkride dudes like Pooh Sheisty and anyone moving like a crash test dummy. shyt is real fukking corny

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
He has more hits than 21 Savage, Ari Lennox and Lil Dirk combined. And it’s his home city. That shyt is disrespectful :stopitslime:

Name these hits please so I can show you the cheat code.

Wale never had the love of the people because he can’t rap, can’t dress, and has the worst personality in entertainment history, yet he acts like he’s a gift to hip hop and the flyest nikka ever.

He should move home to Nigeria and try his luck with Afrobeats.

We don’t fukk with him.

Edit: and he’s from MoCo not DC.