Wale is a TOP 10 New Generation MC right now

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i shouldnt have to explain this chit at this point. and its prolly the last time i do it. if you dont know by now, then it isnt meant for you to know.

FNL, the warmup, etc had no buzz in N.C. or anywhere offline. but he was signed and just-so-happened to be king chit on the internet. yall like to clown odd future for being industry plants, but they were just following the same blueprint as drake, wiz khalifa, j.cole, wale, etc.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
i shouldnt have to explain this chit at this point. and its prolly the last time i do it. if you dont know by now, then it isnt meant for you to know.

FNL, the warmup, etc had no buzz in N.C. or anywhere offline. but he was signed and just-so-happened to be king chit on the internet. yall like to clown odd future for being industry plants, but they were just following the same blueprint as drake, wiz khalifa, j.cole, wale, etc.

Buzz in NC? :heh: If J. Cole didn't go to school at St. John's and tried to make it out of here in NC, most likely no one would have ever heard of him. He had to get NYC on board with him

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Why yall still think the 'streets' is a good indication of popularity and whether someone is going to sell or not in 2012 is beyond me.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

:what: he went to school in ny which is where his buzz came from.

how do u sell 500k records without any buzz is my question

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wale is criminally underrated probably from his different flow/tone/voice. Lyrically he's definitely top 10 of this new generation.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol @ j.cole getting his buzz from new york.

the industry pulled the whoolie over your heads.:pachaha:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
What's funny to me is Wale did a 180 content wise but Stalley got on MMG basically being what Wale used to be...

El Dinero

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wale got bars its just haters say that he's wack, the boy got flow and bars, he usually steals the show on guest verses.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas is actin like he said top 3 :wtf:

Somebody please name 10 "new generation" rappers that are better than WALE.

The only one I can think of is Kendrick

I actually like Wale (have all of his mixtapes,both of his albums and his MMG work) but :
Blu ?
J. Cole ?
Ab-Soul ?
Fashawn ?
Kendrick Lamar ?
Hopsin ?
Dizzy Wright ?
Lupe Fiasco ?
Freddie Gibbs ?
Joey Bad @$$ ?
Jay Electronica ?

:yeshrug:

That was easy and if the dude isn't outright dusting Wale skillwise they're
easily keeping up with him, they're all competent song writers to using excellent production to back their stories.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

I actually like Wale (have all of his mixtapes,both of his albums and his MMG work) but :
Blu ?
J. Cole ?
Ab-Soul ?
Fashawn ?
Kendrick Lamar ?
Hopsin ?
Dizzy Wright ?
Lupe Fiasco ?
Freddie Gibbs ?
Joey Bad @$$ ?
Jay Electronica ?

:yeshrug:

That was easy and if the dude isn't outright dusting Wale skillwise they're
easily keeping up with him, they're all competent song writers to using excellent production to back their stories.

I DONT even like Wale.

But as a MC. Wale shyts on all of em besides K.Lamar n I would say Jay Electronica (But you can take him seriously as a rapper man) & Lupe is not of this new generation.

Hopsin? :pachaha:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I DONT even like Wale.

But as a MC. Wale shyts on all of em besides K.Lamar n I would say Jay Electronica (But you can take him seriously as a rapper man) & Lupe is not of this new generation.

Hopsin? :pachaha:

:comeon: Blu shyts on Wale. Kendrick > wale. Gibbs > Wale. Boy Meets World > his whole career Control System > his whole career The fukk you mean?:leostare: