Wale is a TOP 10 New Generation MC right now

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:comeon: Blu shyts on Wale. Kendrick > wale. Gibbs > Wale. Boy Meets World > his whole career Control System > his whole career The fukk you mean?:leostare:

Blu not of the "new" generation. I admitted Kendrick Better. Freddie Gibbs?:aicmon:

Ab-Soul is on Wale level at the very best.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Blu not of the "new" generation. I admitted Kendrick Better. Freddie Gibbs?:aicmon:

Ab-Soul is on Wale level at the very best.

Yes Gibbs. Cold day In Hell, Midwest, Miseducation, Str8Killa, Thuggin + Shame. When was the last time he came weak? Meanwhile Wale is putting out garbage albums and mixtapes 11/11 theory, AD, Ambition are not up to par of what he is capable of. .:jawalrus:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Wale used to be the truth. Til he signed with MMG now all his shyt sounds the same just like all the other artists on MMG. More About Nothing & Attention Defecit are classics.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I DONT even like Wale.

But as a MC. Wale shyts on all of em besides K.Lamar n I would say Jay Electronica (But you can take him seriously as a rapper man) & Lupe is not of this new generation.

Hopsin? :pachaha:

:beli: :comeon:

This is Hip Hop in 2012 :smh:

I'm not talking about the actual music because that's subjective that's why I put Hopsin in there because I imagine
most of you dudes only rock with one or two styles of Hip Hop.

If you're judging off of skill though like Clarity, Flow, Lyrics and all the things that make up Hip Hop lyricism then most of these dudes are eating Wale's food,and this is coming from an actual fan something you have admitted to not being.

A lot of Wale's early sh1t is pretty basic, used to overdose on similes, he was very,very average back then, got ate alive by Wayne too.

It wasn't until after his first album that he started going harder with the lyrics.
More About Nothing 2 ? MMG's First Project ? His Last Album ? The Recent MMG Project ? 11-1-11 ?
Those are actual show cases of his elevation as an Emcee and even then he's JUST GETTING on these dudes level. Before that he had bright lyrically but then he'd have tracks where he was just giving an okay performance and mostly bring good song writing to the table.

I'm a rapper myself so maybe I just see it different but I can see where he's clearly progressed as a rapper and song writer but this "Top Ten" nonsense is an exaggeration without a doubt.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wale sounds monotonous when he raps to me. I dunno if its cuz i'm older but there is so many glaring flaws in the rap 'stars' of today.

Its like rockin with the best don't mean sh!t no more. O well. R Kelly got an album coming out at least. He can rap sing better than everyone out right now so i'mma fux with it.