Waitstation 4 huh? Here's a look at what we're "waiting" for..

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There you go... that should be fun. I don't know.. never seen an Octilist rift video. I don't think its that great of an idea.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is oculus rift better? Its to gaudy.
now i was about to agree with you on this one. i assume people role with what has already been out and proven. but i would much rather use the sony one based on size alone. it looks like a much better/sleeker fit.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Headaches :blessed:

Naw I'd like to try it out, a reason to get a ps4, but I have to see what those kinect glasses were about first

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
now i was about to agree with you on this one. i assume people role with what has already been out and proven. but i would much rather use the sony one based on size alone. it looks like a much better/sleeker fit.
If it gives the same visual experience but with a smaller design i think its a lot better. Rift needs to partner up with someone and scale that down.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can you down the kinect but like this? its a similar idea I think

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
how can you down the kinect but like this? its a similar idea I think
I think it's worst because you have to go get it and put it on, the kinect just works.

Also is it wireless, how long does it last, is there lag, if wired how long are the cords, also we havent seen this in use, it could be great or it could be crap

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I think it's worst because you have to go get it and put it on, the kinect just works.

Also is it wireless, how long does it last, is there lag, if wired how long are the cords, also we havent seen this in use, it could be great or it could be crap
All will be revealed at TGS :shaq:

Sony doesnt reveal crap, like MS did with the Xbox One breh. What they reveal will work fine & you can rest assured they'll stick with the policies they announce with it :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's nothing similar about it. xbots can't even explain how kinect will be implemented to improve gaming
That dude is just being thick. No one in their right mind can be that dumb to not be able to discern the differences between a VR headset and some gimmicky motion detection camera.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:laff:
b5qsmv.gif