Waitstation 4 huh? Here's a look at what we're "waiting" for..

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
ku-bigpic.png

http://kotaku.com/sounds-like-sony-is-working-on-a-vr-gaming-headset-1244584746

Both Eurogamer and CVG are reporting that Sony has been developing a VR headset. The PlayStation makers originally planned to unveil their shiny new device at GamesCom in Germany last month, according to reports, but they pulled it at the last minute. CVG says Sony plans to reveal the device at the Tokyo Game Show later this month.

If they're keeping huge hardware peripherals quiet until now, why the fukk do you think we don't have massive exclusives waiting to be revealed? :heh: yes it's a wait but neither console got big shyt popping at launch but it damn sure looks like Sony is ready for the times to come

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
nooooo sony noooooooooo! you're doing it wrong! just allow oculus rift support...:snoop:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Gaikai isn't set to launch until 2014 right?

srs inquiry. Remember hearing something about Europe's broadband preventing them from getting it out as soon as Sony would like.

Edit: I'm an xbot and doesn't fukk with the Kinect, fukk I look like rocking this shyt???

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Gaikai isn't set to launch until 2014 right?

srs inquiry. Remember hearing something about Europe's broadband preventing them from getting it out as soon as Sony would like.
Idk & I don't care tbh :manny:

I wouldn't be surprised though.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
nooooo sony noooooooooo! you're doing it wrong! just allow oculus rift support...:snoop:
This shyt will be optimized for the console. We straight over here, I'm sure if the rift is good enough Microsoft will buy them soon enough