Wait so Soccer can actually end in a tie? :scusthov:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don't quite fully understand soccer. If an underdog wins in basketball, we go crazy. In soccer, if an underdog ties (or draws), they go crazy, like they won the Stanley Cup and NBA Finals at the same time. :dahell: Announcers are screaming like crazy like Godzilla just died.

nyp_280_1064498a.jpg

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Not one of these soccer loving fakkits who negged me or replied in this thread have yet explained why a sport exists where a team would PURPOSELY NOT TRY TO WIN THE GAME.
s7bgykn.png

So in the NFL, when teams that have clinched a playoff spot rest all their starters for the last game of the season...are they really trying to win?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
This thread :camby: so stupid. Don't get the point.

These are group games where points are crucial. Americans don't have a points system like football.

Ties don't happen in knockout games

If you keep playing in football like conditions yesterday, very real chance someone dies. Ties make everything more interesting :blessed:

also @kingofnyc is a closet football fan. Either that or the 1990 Cameroon squad ran a train on his mama

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
People who don't like soccer always feel the need to talk about why they don't like soccer.

Just accept that you are in the minority and keep it moving.

You think you are going to change billions of minds with your pointless opinions?

:mjlol:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I love soccer but the TS has a point:ld:

the point is that games that dont have full meaning should get extended for no reason just to have a winner? Tie = 1 point, Win = 3 points its simple. In the elimination stages theres no ties. Y the fukk would I wanna see a meaningless game like Spain vs Australia go another 30 min if they ended in a tie