Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
It is, but that doesn't matter. Nobody has a right a rape a woman just because she showed up to a hotel (if that's what happened, I don't know all the details), or for any other reason for that matter.

I can't believe that has to be stated.

nobody said she deserved it, but she shouldnt have been in the hotel room in the first place. her character and intentions already hit the bushes when she was suckin dikk in the middle of the dancefloor.

Tough argument. Part of me is like...

Was Jake responsible for getting Alonzo murked? Nah. But he did help the scenario play out

Part of me is like...

If there was a rape, chances are it wasn't the first time those dudes were involved in a rape. So as front man, you gotta have an idea what these dudes are capable of even if you're not culpable

pac said he didnt know the dudes like that, they were with him but he didnt know them or what they would do.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Huh??? My point is it's the people who RAPED her's fault. Not anyone else. Why is everyone being blamed but them? Did Pac put her in a bad situation? Yes but that's not his fault that they raped her. It's THEIR fault for raping her. The fukk?

you're basically saying what I'm saying so I'm confused. I specifically said it's not her fault at all, I don't care what she was doing.

its like Pac set her up
she in a bed naked and then a nygga comes in there outta nowhere
u dont have to do something directly to be accountable
If a nygga tells someone u got 10gs in cash on u but dont rob u
but the nygga he told robs u
u wouldnt hold that the nygga that told him u had 10gs on u accountable?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
its like Pac set her up

No I would hold the nikka that robbed me accountable.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel what you're saying and I'm not defending Tupac's actions from a moral standpoint. And even in a legal standpoint there is such thing as an accessory to rape (although in this case it would be a reach to conclude that Tupac set this girl up).

But ya'll keep missing our point... :whoa:

All i'm saying is that the guys who actually raped her should be the ones who were are held accountable.

And like Mephistopheles keeps sayin, there is no action/decision a woman can make to deserve to get raped.
I feel like thats a setup
she is in a vulnerable state and u send a dude in there without her consent
this probably the same shyt the D Rose case happening now is about

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like thats a setup
she is in a vulnerable state and u seen a dude in there without her consent
this probably the same shyt the D Rose case happening now is about

It might be, I cant pretend like I was there:manny:
I'm not a Pac stan, fukk I look like caping up

If it was a setup, then yes I would hold Pac partially accountable. :pacspit:

But, in the end those grown ass men decided to rape her, and they were NOT under duress to do so from Pac. The most Pac could possibly be is an accessory in a minor way. But it's not like he was there telling them to pull their dikks out:dame:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
its like Pac set her up
How would a regular ole nicca know you holding 10 stacks in public...

Man stop it with these foolish analogies.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I think we tend to look at pac as some like Christ figure in hip hop who was a victim and a scapegoat

But as you get older and look at the totality of the situation you realize how much he contributed to his demise

Nah...Y'all just have a narrow understanding of Pac.I won't deny that he contributed to his own demise, but a lot of niccaz make the mistake of "skimming" over his life & making lil bullshyt judgement calls.

All the "He wasn't street smart" dudes should go check out that interview he did with Monster Cody & listen to it thoroughly.

He definitely had a method to his madness.He felt like he could really save niccaz & not be touched because of his "magnanimous" Panther side.I guess you can say he was definitely guilty of being idealistic.

Pac was a unique,complicated artist.That's why he still draws such strong emotions out of people.Whether through love or hate, Pac get niccaz riled up.

20 years later, the mentioning of his name can cause a thread to platinum.

Gotta study him like Beethoven---You really gotta know the man/heart/mind behind the music....that's a MUST with Pac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The girl got paid by certain individuals to scream rape. She got introduced to Pac by the same cats that allegedly raped her.

Why would Pac even worry about lettin her stay in a room and suspect that she would get raped by the folks that she was cool with in the first place

yall nikkas cant be forreal smh:what:

And why was Pac the only nikka to get charged:patrice:

Niccaz discussing this shyt as if it was a real rape:heh:

"She didn't deserve to be put into that position":mjlol:

matrix-has-you-gif.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not necessarily blaming him for the chick getting raped but more so blaming him for putting himself in that position

But some of y'all I understand are young and some of y'all are borderline retarded so I know I have to spell these kind of things out for u
Dude the nikkas she was in the room wit knew her before Pac did. He didn't pass her off on nobody. I wish nikkas would do full research before these kinda threads are made. It ain't even a fact that she got raped.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Kevin Powell Pac was sweet talking her trying to get her to fukk with his boys then he left the room and they came in and ended up raping her

And being in a hotel room full of dudes doesn't justify rape come on now
if being in a hotel room doesn't justify rape then how the hell does leavin a chick with your boys that may have raped her justify you yourself being held responsible for it? Makes no sense.