Wait hold up, Pac made HORRIBLE decisions

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you put her in a position where two dudes forced her to have sex with them

Like I said even if he felt she was scum if he was smart he would have called a cab and got her out of there before he could get caught up in something ugly

I dont understand your reasoning. You are talking about an adult, not a child. How is she any less capable of calling a cab than Pac?
Pac left, why didn't she?

And no, i'm not blaming her for getting raped, I'm blaming the people who raped her. Tupac was not one of them.
You seem to blame Pac more for this rape than the grown ass men who actually raped her :what:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
you just giving that bytch zero accountability of her own actions
Nah it's not her fault either. Was what she did responsible? No. Was it stupid? Yes. But under no circumstances is it her fault she got raped. I don't care if the bytch is naked drunk in the middle of the street at 3 am. It's not her fault she got raped. I'm not with victim blaming. It's the person that raped her's fault.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah it's not her fault either. Was what she did responsible? No. Was it stupid? Yes. But under no circumstances is it her fault she got raped. I don't care if the bytch is naked drunk in the middle of the street at 3 am. It's not her fault she got raped. I'm not with victim blaming. It's the person that raped her's fault.

Exactly, people in this thread are blaming everyone but the people who actually committed the crime :scust:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Pac wasnt street smart.

You can't be street smart if you suffer from hyper paranoia.

He linked with a blood gang at 25 for protection against phantom enemies, not knowing that those ties are for life and come with great cost. If he was alive he'd be paying a huge tax to the bloods over 1994 fears.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly, people in this thread are blaming everyone but the people who actually committed the crime :scust:

Lol exactly. It's the people that raped her's fault. That's it. They weren't 12 year olds. They were fully grown adults with mental capabilities intact

If you hand me a gun and tell me to shoot someone, it's not your fault if I do it. It's mine.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lol exactly. It's the people that raped her's fault. That's it. They weren't 12 year olds. They were fully grown adults with mental capabilities intact

If you hand me a gun and tell me to shoot someone, it's not your fault if I do it. It's mine.
U nyggas sick lol
I seen this happen before many times and the dudes that put women in these positions are wrong and gotta be held accountable
Just cuz she a hoe and let u smash off the humble
Don't mean u can just pass her off to ur nyggas
Seen dudes just send people in the room after they smash
U putting that chick in a dangerous situation

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
no but getting fukked is implied. hoes dont go to rapper's hotel rooms to discuss their next album :comeon:
It is, but that doesn't matter. Nobody has a right a rape a woman just because she showed up to a hotel (if that's what happened, I don't know all the details), or for any other reason for that matter.

I can't believe that has to be stated.

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
if you didnt force her, then how is it your fault?

Tough argument. Part of me is like...

Was Jake responsible for getting Alonzo murked? Nah. But he did help the scenario play out

Part of me is like...

If there was a rape, chances are it wasn't the first time those dudes were involved in a rape. So as front man, you gotta have an idea what these dudes are capable of even if you're not culpable

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
U nyggas sick lol
I seen this happen before many times and the dudes that put women in these positions are wrong and gotta be held accountable
Don't mean u can just pass her off to ur nyggas
Huh??? My point is it's the people who RAPED her's fault. Not anyone else. Why is everyone being blamed but them? Did Pac put her in a bad situation? Yes but that's not his fault that they raped her. It's THEIR fault for raping her. The fukk?

you're basically saying what I'm saying so I'm confused. I specifically said it's not her fault at all, I don't care what she was doing.

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
The girl got paid by certain individuals to scream rape. She got introduced to Pac by the same cats that allegedly raped her.

Why would Pac even worry about lettin her stay in a room and suspect that she would get raped by the folks that she was cool with in the first place

yall nikkas cant be forreal smh:what:

And why was Pac the only nikka to get charged:patrice:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U nyggas sick lol
Don't mean u can just pass her of to ur nyggas

I feel what you're saying and I'm not defending Tupac's actions from a moral standpoint. And even in a legal standpoint there is such thing as an accessory to rape (although in this case it would be a reach to conclude that Tupac set this girl up).

But ya'll keep missing our point... :whoa:

All i'm saying is that the guys who actually raped her should be the ones who were are held accountable.

And like Mephistopheles keeps sayin, there is no action/decision a woman can make to deserve to get raped.