Wait hold on. Amara La Negra speaks english?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
nikkas thought she was walking around with that perfect afro 24/7? :dead:
Yes check the quotes. These fools were going in too. They even posted a video of her CLEARLY getting her hair braided for a weave as proof that it wasn't a weave. Any body who actually knows shyt about Black Hair knows that it is not possible to wear your fro all the time w/o damage. First, it shrinks on you throughout the day especially if you sweat and if you lean your head against anything it goes flat. Baby girl was even working out with the fro. Who does that? :deadmanny:
I hope Afrocentric weave gets popular :lolbron:

Better than that Eurocentric crap.
It already is. Ya'll late

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Is that her real face?

watch the interview, she said folks think she's in black face :heh:

:damn:
33709bda204a1e2f1fb996e5ddd4bf93.jpg

I had to stare long and hard to figure out what it was...and it's her nose. she has a very cacish nose. I'm not saying black people can't have narrow noses, many in the east do, but hers is particularly cac-like.
Amara-La-Negra-1.jpg
:snoop: you guys are so use to looking at biracials, you forget what real black people actually look like.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Damn I love being right. Come eat crow with ya boy @Poitier @Diasporan Royalty . Baby girl admits it's a weave with in the first few minutes. It's 2018 and brehs still can't spot an old school $25 wig. It's not even a damn lace front. :deadmanny:

:funny:
They hate being wrong:russ:
Anybody with common sense can tell that’s not her hair and they really think they are experts on weave:mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They hate being wrong:russ:
Anybody with common sense can tell that’s not her hair and they really think they are experts on weave:mjlol:
One called me a conspiracy theorists hater and the other said he "won" . Now they quiet as a church mouse. Our Black kings ya'll. Will argue you down about shyt they know nothing about and then declare themselves champions. :pachaha:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One called me a conspiracy theorists hater and the other said he "won" . Now they quiet as a church mouse. Our Black kings ya'll. Will argue you down about shyt they know nothing about and then declare themselves champions. :pachaha:

You have a link for that thread?

I kinda remember it but I just wanna make sure I didn't anything dumb :lupe: