Wait hold on. Amara La Negra speaks english?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She looks like Pam Grier to me.

Dime piece.

I say a chocolate Foxxy Cleopatra....And Foxxy Cleopatra was basically a caricature of Pam Grier

433d63783b238790f645927f5f2774a3--austin-powers-cleopatra.jpg

hjbn.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
She looks like Pam Grier to me.

Dime piece.

Funny enough, she says she has been casted in Supafly.

@Poitier wasn't it you and someone else who argued me down that her hair was real breh? She admits within the first few minutes that she does wear extensions...boom. I know a weave when I see one. Thank you and good night.

She gave the EXACT same reasons for wearing one I stated.

:russell:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What's wrong with her?

God I hate that wig.

not a wig

Yes it is. Not to say that she doesn't have naturally curly hair but she wears a wig the majority of the time. It's actually pretty obvious.

U are such a got damn hater. Always got some shade
:deadmanny:

She has childhood photos of various age ranges with the same exact shaped/textured fro.

She also has videos where you can see her getting her braids undone back into her fro.

Its real.

How am I a hater because I point out the obvious. :gucci: Sorry to bust your little bubble. You can still beat off to her breh ain't nobody trying to stop you. :hubie:

Her afro is legit brehette. Just saying.

Again. I am not saying her hair isn't curly but she wears a wig the majority of the time. I wore a large afro for years and I know how they act. Her fro is always perfectly round all the time. Afros and hair in general doesn't work like that. She literally works out and her hair doesn't change. Who works out with hair sitting on her forehead? I'll let y'all cook though.

Just watch the vids of her hair being braid. Not trying to be right because its there.

Still don't mean she doesn't rock a wig often... hair probably platted or braided underneath

She still got that fly natural at the end of the day... :manny:

She wears a wig when she has non-afro textured hairstyles

Wearing a wig that is the same exact shape and texture as your real hair is some conspiracy theory hater shyt

Nah you're right b. Her getting her hair braided means that she never wears a wig especially when her hair is black some days, light brown other days, dark brown in the next picture then has some highlights and reddish in other pictures while never losing shape. You right be.

The videos already been posted. What more do you want?

Thank you. These dudes don't know shyt about curly afro hair if they think you can rock it out every day and it not get tangled and dry. You have to braid it every night for it not to get tangled. Chick clearly doesn't do that. She probably wears a wig to keep her hair from getting damaged.

lol... I know how afros work as I use to have one.:wow:

Again her hair is legit.

You clearly don't know about hair care and you clearly don't understand how someone's hair being braid doesn't prove your point. Just cook breh. It really doesn't matter.

Trust me it doesn't. lol.

And yes her hair being braided disproves that its a wig.

She was getting her hair braided/unbrained to go under a weave breh. :mjlol: Have a good night.

Yeah cause I won. l Good night ma'am. :smile:

Damn I love being right. Come eat crow with ya boy @Poitier @Diasporan Royalty . Baby girl admits it's a weave with in the first few minutes. It's 2018 and brehs still can't spot an old school $25 wig. It's not even a damn lace front. :deadmanny:

:funny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Damn I love being right. Come eat crow with ya boy @Poitier @Diasporan Royalty . Baby girl admits it's a weave with in the first few minutes. It's 2018 and brehs still can't spot an old school $25 wig. It's not even a damn lace front. :deadmanny:

:funny:

Unlike women, men can admit when they are wrong. Take your rep and move along:rudy: