"Wait for gamescom/tgs sony's gonna crush the buildings"

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
:comeon: the buildings are still standing.

Will Sony stans admit their disappointment, or will they brush it off as they wait for uncharted 2015?

Funny thing is, when these "AAA titles" finally do show up they won't be anything new. Not one single building crushing new IP.....TITANFALL ANYONE!??!???

All shyt we're expecting that we're already expecting. Uncharted 9: Dude Raider, Gran Tursimo 55, etc etc etc. But somehow we'll get a bunch of :ooh:smiley faces like they're surprised or something.

It's like getting excited over Nintendo announcing a new Mario.

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's really all good. Ps has new ips (deep down), so does Xbox, albeit at this time a bit more. Ps has rehashed games, so does Xbox. Not much difference between the two

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
*Waits for February 29th for Sony to crush buidings*

*Waits for Chinese new year for sony to crush buildings*

*Turns into dust waiting for sony to crush buildings*

waiting_skeleton_cover.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony is gonna come with those games... Been saying that since February.

And we've been seeing the same 3 games since February. Sony fans weren't hyped about them then

Thats why we got the "sony's just getting started wait till e3/gamescom/tgs" statements.

Now that its apparent that those titles are all that will be available for ps4 for the first year, we get a bunch of dudes talking about how they are amazing:rudy:

If the titles were "amazing" and satisfying to Sony fans, there would have been no calls of "wait til......"

They won't admit their disappointment though. They will just keep hating on the Xbox untill some good ps4 games come out in a couple years.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did they announce? i missed it :confused:

'Deep Down' is a PS4 exclusive, a new Vita version (smaller, lighter with more built in memory), a 64 GB memory card for the Vita and Vita TV (just google it). Also a slew of Japanese oriented PS3/PS4/PSV games (Guilty Gear, Yakuza, Soul Sacrifice, Gundam, Phantasy Star etc).

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Deep Down' is a PS4 exclusive, a new Vita version (smaller, lighter with more built in memory), a 64 GB memory card for the Vita and Vita TV (just google it). Also a slew of Japanese oriented PS3/PS4/PSV games (Guilty Gear, Yakuza, Soul Sacrifice, Gundam, Phantasy Star etc).
a new yakuza? :ehh:

:leon: not cgi either. :blessed: @ sony giving us games that aren't just generic fps games

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the hype has been fun

"and I'd like to announce...." :gladbron:

"Diablo 3!" :what:

"and I'm very excited to announce..." :gladbron:

"Minecraft!" :what:

"beyond your wildest expectations..." :gladbron:

"you can play portable games on your TV!" :what:

:troll:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game looks nothing like that anymore. Yet I don't see any of you stans making threads about "visual downgrades"

I wonder why:lupe:
i went the first trailer that came up in google :yeshrug:

you're right, there is a drop in quality, definitely doesn't look as good as the first build. but be real, it looks better than any xbox one exclusive thus far

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
i went the first trailer that came up in google :yeshrug:

you're right, there is a drop in quality, definitely doesn't look as good as the first build. but be real, it looks better than any xbox one exclusive thus far

:comeon: its nothing impressive. The music sucks and looks boring as fuk