Wait, did I get banned from the election thread because I don’t think Gaza is a key issue :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What they fail to mention is Israel but the tunnels they claim houses Hamas

MORE DEBUNKED LIES

THERE IS OVER 300 MILES OF TUNNELS IN THE HAMAS TUNNEL NETWORK

ISRAEL IS ONLY ALLEGED TO HAVE BUILT BUNKERS UNDER AL-SHIFA HOSPITAL BACK IN THE 80S TO HELP EXPAND THE AREA OF THE HOSPITAL IN ORDER TO PROVIDE MORE ROOM FOR PATIENTS.. WHICH WAS THEN HIJACKED BY HAMAS AND USED FOR TERROR ACTIVITY

BUT HAMAS IS SAID TO HAVE SPENT CLOSE TO $100 MILLION TO CREATE THE TUNNEL NEYWORK THAT RUNS UNDER ALL OF GAZA

FACT CHECK, PUNK

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why are you trying to hand wave away the bigotry and vitriol directed at Jews and Israelis ?

OP's thread is about getting bushed by a mod. You responded by claiming these people wanted to "see Jews wiped off the face of the earth" and that these people "won't stop at Israel ceasing to exist either nothing short of the extermination of the Jewish religion and "race" is acceptable".

That was a straight lie. You clearly intended your accusation to refer to the mods of this forum, there is NO way to reasonably interpret the accusation in context unless "these people" refer to the people he was complaining about. If you have ANY evidence for such accusations, then provide it.

But you won't. You never do. You make vague, false claims that you can't support, then hide your hands whenever you're asked to substantiate your bullshyt.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
YOU ARE HONESTLY ONE OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM

I LITERALLY JUST DEFINED ZIONISM FOR U AND U STILL BLABBERING ABOUT GOD KNOWS WHAT

9-FDFA22-C-583-A-4713-8-AD1-A7-BB3-B5-AF558.jpg

SO EVEN IF U BELIEVE JEWS SHOULD LIVE SIDE BY SIDE IN PEACE WITH PALESTINIANS IN ISRAEL…

THAT MEANS U STILL A ZIONIST

:russ:
You are actually retarded :dead:

Where did I say I believe in a Jewish state :heh:

Can you actually read :dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Classic 88m3ism.

Makes an absolutely absurb claim, then states that it's obvious.

Offers zero evidence.

Preemptively attacks anyone who would make an argument against him, but doesn't make any supporting argument himself, just states it as fact.

Vaguely indicts everyone on the other side of him but doesn't actually mention a single person.

Only thing left is for him to hide his hands and either duck out or change the subject after getting called out.
Or post shytty NYC Time articles behind a paid wall :pachaha:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are actually retarded :dead:

Where did I say I believe in a Jewish state :heh:

Can you actually read :dead:

SO JEWS AND PALESTINIANS SHOULD LIVE IN PEACE IN ISRAEL, BUT IT SHOULD BE A MUSLIM STATE?

IS THAT WHAT U BELIEVE?

TO ADD A 23RD MUSLIM NATION TO THE WORLD AND LEAVING JEWS WITH ZERO??

LMAO

SO THEN YOURE ANTI-SEMITIC

PLAIN N SIMPLE

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
SO JEWS AND PALESTINIANS SHOULD LIVE IN PEACE IN ISRAEL, BUT IT SHOULD BE A MUSLIM STATE?

IS THAT WHAT U BELIEVE?

TO ADD A 23RD MUSLIM NATION TO THE WORLD AND LEAVING JEWS WITH ZERO??

LMAO

SO THEN YOURE ANTI-SEMITIC

PLAIN N SIMPLE
Where did I say it should be a Muslim state :dead:

You are a legit zionist, anti-semitic piece of shyt retard who can't read :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
OP's thread is about getting bushed by a mod. You responded by claiming these people wanted to "see Jews wiped off the face of the earth" and that these people "won't stop at Israel ceasing to exist either nothing short of the extermination of the Jewish religion and "race" is acceptable".

That was a straight lie. You clearly intended your accusation to refer to the mods of this forum, there is NO way to reasonably interpret the accusation in context unless "these people" refer to the people he was complaining about. If you have ANY evidence for such accusations, then provide it.

But you won't. You never do. You make vague, false claims that you can't support, then hide your hands whenever you're asked to substantiate your bullshyt.

lol at your psychotic bullshyt. If I had an issue with a mod or mods I would say that. What I do have a problem with the mods for is unbanning white supremacists and alt right accounts that are now rampant again and the redirects. I'm really bothered by the redirects. Will this website make to election time?

Again it was a general statement about this forum and online spaces at large that usually goes full tilt during a conflict. It was a problem in ktl and now it's a problem in hl.

sounds like you've got some hate in your heart, try lessening up on that Iranian propaganda diet

I'm upset too but I don't run around intentionally misrepresenting what people wrote

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Imagine being black and running point for an apartheid state

If you a cac, it makes sense :mjlol:

IMAGINE BEING BLACK AND CAPING FOR AN ARAB NATION WHO STILL HAS A CITY FOR BLACK PEOPLE CALLED CITY OF SLAVES

:mjlol:

THE ONLY APARTHEID GOIN ON IS IN THE WEST BANK AND GAZA

BUT U DONT LIKE FACTS

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO @ THINKING A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION WHOS MAIN PRIORITY IS TO INCITE HATRED AGAINST ISRAEL WOULD “UNDER REPORT” NUMBERS..

UN EVEN HAD TO GO BACK N REVISE THE FAKE NUMBERS REPORTED BY HAMAS

:snoop:
DAVID ADESNIK IS A RIGHT WING ZIONIST.

WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THIS SOURCE BUT NOT THE GAZA HEALTH MINISTRY EVEN THIS GENOCIDE HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A YEAR

YOU KEEP TELLING ON YOURSELF, YOU RACIST ZIONIST CAC

SO IF ISRAEL WANTING THE HOSTAGES BACK N FOR HAMAS TO WAVE THE WHITE FLAG IS A “LIE” LIKE U CLAIM THEN WHY WONT HAMAS JUST RELEASE THE HOSTAGES N SHOW THE WORLD THAT ISRAEL IS LYING? LMAOOOO

HAMAS HAS ALREADY PROPOSED MULTIPLE CEASEFIRE DEALS.

NET ON YAHOO WON'T TAKE THE DEALS BECAUSE HE'LL LOOK WEAK TO THE FAR-RIGHT WINGERS IN THE ISNTREAL GOVERNMENT, WHO JUST WANT GAZA BLOWN OFF THE MAP.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is what the Arab world believes :dahell: they're quite open about it. their leadership, extremist Sharia muslims who brutally repress women, are quite open about it

you absolutely beclown yourself, caping for these people

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HAMAS HAS ALREADY PROPOSED MULTIPLE CEASEFIRE DEALS.

NET ON YAHOO WON'T TAKE THE DEALS BECAUSE HE'LL LOOK WEAK TO THE FAR-RIGHT WINGERS IN THE ISNTREAL GOVERNMENT, WHO JUST WANT GAZA BLOWN OFF THE MAP.
why does Israel need an Iron Dome?

i know you have a problem with simple, direct questions, but give this one a shot