Wait, did I get banned from the election thread because I don’t think Gaza is a key issue :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So infighting among a cult sect vs a sub cult. So the only real debate is which liberal cult group has been emboldened. So factually my point still stands. But we thank you for clearing that up.

As always, your point makes zero sense. Your argument is that the full-throated defense of Israel by the DNC, marginalization of the anti-zionist element, and primarying of two pro-palestine leftists has "enboldened the leftists" to feeling as if they're in control?

Based on the threads ive been banned from,and the warning points ive recieved recently, i dont believe the OP's sect are the ones who have been emboldened. Its moreso the boule/black elitist who would disown they mama if she didnt vote for Kamala and keep the status quo:respect:

Breh, do you not realize that OP is a massive pro-Kamala shill and the mod who blocked him from the thread is anti-status quo and constantly accused by the DNC shills of not supporting Kamala? :dead:

You literally have the exact opposite take of reality here.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Classic 88m3ism.

Makes an absolutely absurb claim, then states that it's obvious.

Offers zero evidence.

Preemptively attacks anyone who would make an argument against him, but doesn't make any supporting argument himself, just states it as fact.

Vaguely indicts everyone on the other side of him but doesn't actually mention a single person.

yeah the rampant antisemitism is all just one big false flag

pretending something isn't a problem doesn't make the problem go away

Notice how my response to his first lie perfectly describes his follow-up as well.

He once again claims his take is obvious yet offers zero evidence, vaguely indicts everyone but doesn't specifically mention a single person.

@88m3 is the Trump of this forum

A competent poster would at least try to change it up after being called out, just to prove he has range at least. @88m3 never does. He never shows receipts, never argues in a logical sequence, it's just vaguely blasting his opponents with bad faith arguments and generalizations in the form of one-liners. It's the ONLY thing he's capable of doing.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The cac fakkit still doesnt know the difference between a jew and a zionist, and cannot read either :russ:

JEWS SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE IN PEACE AWAY FROM ZIONIST SCUM TYRANNY

YOU ARE HONESTLY ONE OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM

I LITERALLY JUST DEFINED ZIONISM FOR U AND U STILL BLABBERING ABOUT GOD KNOWS WHAT

9-FDFA22-C-583-A-4713-8-AD1-A7-BB3-B5-AF558.jpg

SO EVEN IF U BELIEVE JEWS SHOULD LIVE SIDE BY SIDE IN PEACE WITH PALESTINIANS IN ISRAEL…

THAT MEANS U STILL A ZIONIST

:russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Notice how my response to his first lie perfectly describes his follow-up as well.

He once again claims his take is obvious yet offers zero evidence, vaguely indicts everyone but doesn't specifically mention a single person.

A competent poster would at least try to change it up after being called out, just to prove he has range at least. @88m3 never does. He never shows receipts, never argues in a logical sequence, it's just vaguely blasting his opponents with bad faith arguments and generalizations in the form of one-liners. It's the ONLY thing he's capable of doing.

LOL ARE U DENYING THE EXTREME SPIKE IN ANTI SEMITISM?

IF NOT.. THEN WTF IS YOUR POINT?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IN ORDER FOR ISRAEL TO CONTINUE EXISTING AMONGST NUMEROUS NATIONS THAT WANTS THEM EXTERMINATED… YES.. GOING AT HAMAS FULL FORCE IS MUCH NEEDED IN ORDER TO DEFEND THE RIGHT TO SELF PRESERVATION… IF HAMAS DOESNT MAKE IT THEIR MISSION TO DESTROY ISRAEL THEN EVERYONE COULD LIVE IN PEACE…. THIS ISNT REALLY ROCKET SCIENCE U DUNCE. WHY DONT U PUT PRESSURE ON HAMAS TO DISARM AND RETURN THE HOSTAGES? THIS COULD ALL END TOMORROW IF THEY WANTED…. BUT THEY LOVE DEATH. MORE DEATHS FOR THEM = MORE PRESS. THEIR GOAL IS TO INCITE HATRED AGAINST JEWS AND ITS WORKING LIKE A CHARM. UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM, US JEWS DONT GIVE A FUCC WHAT PEOPLE THINK BOUT US.. WE GON DO THE RIGHT THING REGARDLESS. AND IF THOSE JIHADIST FUX WANA SHIELD THEMSELVES WIT THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHILE SHOOTIN MISSILES AT US FROM MOSQUES, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, ETC.. ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN RETALIATION IS 100% ON THEM. UNTIL THEY WAVE THE WHITE FLAG THEN IN THE WORDS OF THE LATE GREAT EAZY-E..“IF ITS ON MUTHAFUCCA THEN ITS ON”
WHY DO YOU WEIRDO ZIONIST CACS ALWAYS TRY TO CONFLATE HAMAS WITH WITH THE 40000 PALESTINIANS THAT WERE SLAUGHTERED, HALF OF WHOM WERE CHILDREN

IS IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEFEND ISNTREAL'S HEINOUS ACTIONS WITHOUT OBFUSCATING

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WHY DO YOU WEIRDO ZIONIST CACS ALWAYS TRY TO CONFLATE HAMAS WITH WITH THE 40000 PALESTINIANS THAT WERE SLAUGHTERED, HALF OF WHOM WERE CHILDREN

IS IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEFEND ISNTREAL'S HEINOUS ACTIONS WITHOUT OBFUSCATING

ONCE AGAIN IDIOT .. THAT 40,000 (UNVERIFIED NUMBER.. REPORTED BY HAMAS) IS DEAD BECAUSE HAMAS LITERALLY FORCES THEM TO REMAIN IN AREAS WHERE THEY CONDUCT THEIR OPERATIONS OUT OF…

SO WHY ARE U NOT BLAMING HAMAS?

DO U ENJOY ARAB DICC DOWN YOUR THROAT??

WHY NOT CALL A SPADE A SPADE

IF HAMAS COMES OUT OF THEIR TUNNELS (BUILT UNDER SCHOOLS, MOSQUES, HOSPITALS, ETC.), DISARMS, AND RELEASES THE HOSTAGES…. DO U THINK MORE CIVILIANS WILL DIE?

THE ANSWER IS NO..

SURELY U CANT BE THIS GULLIBLE

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THAT 40,000 (UNVERIFIED NUMBER.. REPORTED BY HAMAS)

I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO.

THAT NUMBER IS MOST LIKELY UNDER REPORTED BECAUSE IT DOESN'T INCLUDE ALL THE PEOPLE THEY COULDN'T FIND UNDER THE RUBBLE, YOU STUPID ZIONIST CAC.

IF HAMAS COMES OUT OF THEIR TUNNELS (BUILT UNDER SCHOOLS, MOSQUES, HOSPITALS, ETC.), DISARMS, AND RELEASES THE HOSTAGES…. DO U THINK MORE CIVILIANS WILL DIE?

THE ANSWER IS NO..

SURELY U CANT BE THIS GULLIBLE

THIS IS A fukkING LIE AND YOU KNOW IT

NET ON YAHOO AND THE FAR RIGHT WINGERS ON THE ISNTREAL GOVERNMENT DON'T GIVE A fukk ABOUT THOSE HOSTAGES. THEY WANT GAZA LEVELED

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Why are you trying to hand wave away the bigotry and vitriol directed at Jews and Israelis ?

Feel free to read the thread on the conflict in hl or tlr if you need examples. It's pretty hard to ignore unless that's your intention? I'm not here to argue with bigots so there's no point in tagging anyone or I've already called them out in the thread in hl so it's pointless. I'm not going to change anyones mind.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

THAT NUMBER IS MOST LIKELY UNDER REPORTED BECAUSE IT DOESN'T INCLUDE ALL THE PEOPLE THEY COULDN'T FIND UNDER THE RUBBLE, YOU STUPID ZIONIST CAC.

NET ON YAHOO AND THE FAR RIGHT WINGERS ON THE ISNTREAL GOVERNMENT DON'T GIVE A fukk ABOUT THOSE HOSTAGES. THEY WANT GAZA LEVELED

LMAO @ THINKING A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION WHOS MAIN PRIORITY IS TO INCITE HATRED AGAINST ISRAEL WOULD “UNDER REPORT” NUMBERS..

UN EVEN HAD TO GO BACK N REVISE THE FAKE NUMBERS REPORTED BY HAMAS

:snoop:

SO IF ISRAEL WANTING THE HOSTAGES BACK N FOR HAMAS TO WAVE THE WHITE FLAG IS A “LIE” LIKE U CLAIM THEN WHY WONT HAMAS JUST RELEASE THE HOSTAGES N SHOW THE WORLD THAT ISRAEL IS LYING? LMAOOOO

U DUNCE… TOO EASY.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
LMAO @ THINKING A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION WHOS MAIN PRIORITY IS TO INCITE HATRED AGAINST ISRAEL WOULD “UNDER REPORT” NUMBERS..

UN EVEN HAD TO GO BACK N REVISE THE FAKE NUMBERS REPORTED BY HAMAS

:snoop:

SO IF ISRAEL WANTING THE HOSTAGES BACK N FOR HAMAS TO WAVE THE WHITE FLAG IS A “LIE” LIKE U CLAIM THEN WHY WONT HAMAS JUST RELEASE THE HOSTAGES N SHOW THE WORLD THAT ISRAEL IS LYING? LMAOOOO

U DUNCE… TOO EASY.
US neocon talking points crehs..smh. the only reason Hamas exists is because of Israel murdering Palestinians, stealing land and preventing Palestine from having a function government

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

What they fail to mention is Israel but the tunnels they claim houses Hamas

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
US neocon talking points crehs..smh. the only reason Hamas exists is because of Israel murdering Palestinians, stealing land and preventing Palestine from having a function government

IS THAT WHAT THEY TOLD U?

:mjlol:

HAMAS EXISTS TO CARRY OUT THE EXTREMIST ISLAMIC MINDSET…. “MUSLIMS MUST RULE THE MIDDLE EAST & EVENTUALLY THE WORLD.. AT ALL COSTS”

ALL U GOTA DO TO KNOW THIS IS READ THEIR CHARTER

YOU ARE TRULY LIVING WIT YOUR HEAD BURIED IN THE SAND HOMIE

Last edited: