Wait, did I get banned from the election thread because I don’t think Gaza is a key issue :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Look at you foaming at the mouth :russ: it's pathetic. No one gives a fukk about your question, I'll remind your dumb ass - it began with your retarded ass not knowing what the difference between a zionist and a jew is :dead: now you're trying to ask variations of questions for God knows what reason. Listen clearly you anti semite - Jews deserve to live in peace ✌

YOU NOT SLICK

“HOMELESS DESERVE SHELTER”

“STARVING KIDS DESERVE FOOD”

THAT WAS NEVER IN QUESTION DUMMY…WERE ASKING WHAT YOUR BELIEF IS.

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH ISRAEL??

AND YOURE SCARED TO ANSWER..

BECAUSE IF U BELIEVE JEWS DESERVE A NATION.. THAT MEANS YOURE A ZIONIST

AND IF U BELIEVE JEWS DONT DESERVE A NATION.. THAT MEANS YOURE ANTI SEMITIC

SO U KEEP DANCING AROUND THE QUESTION BY STATING “JEWS DESERVE TO LIVE IN PEACE!!”

SEE THROUGH

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread should stay open. let the misfits have a say on the conflict too

i sure wouldn't want to get in the way of a bunch of candy ass liberals, who wouldn't last 5 seconds in a sharia society, simping for radical islam :hubie:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
THERE SHOULD BE A PERIOD AFTER SURE..NOT A COMMA. DON’T CALL OUT PEOPLES LITERACY WHEN YOU AREN’T QUITE EQUIPPED IN THAT DEPARTMENT YOURSELF.
Sounds like you're on your period right now you feminine fakkit, you still mad :dead:

Learn how to read you antisemitic cac :pachaha:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
YOU NOT SLICK

“HOMELESS DESERVE SHELTER”

“STARVING KIDS DESERVE FOOD”

THAT WAS NEVER IN QUESTION DUMMY…WERE ASKING WHAT YOUR BELIEF IS.

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH ISRAEL??

AND YOURE SCARED TO ANSWER..

BECAUSE IF U BELIEVE JEWS DESERVE A NATION.. THAT MEANS YOURE A ZIONIST

AND IF U BELIEVE JEWS DONT DESERVE A NATION.. THAT MEANS YOURE ANTI SEMITIC

SO U KEEP DANCING AROUND THE QUESTION BY STATING “JEWS DESERVE TO LIVE IN PEACE!!”

SEE THROUGH
No you dumb antisemite, I had to school you on the difference between Jews and Zionists :dead:

JEWS deserve to live in peace ✌ I don't care for any other bullshyt you are spewing or asking. You a clown racist antisemitic zionist piece of shyt who hates JEWS:mjgrin:

Learn how to read cac

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No you dumb antisemite, I had to school you on the difference between Jews and Zionists :dead:

JEWS deserve to live in peace ✌ I don't care for any other bullshyt you are spewing or asking. You a clown racist antisemitic zionist piece of shyt who hates JEWS:mjgrin:

Learn how to read cac

IM A JEW, U RETARD

U GOT THOROUGHLY SONNED IN THIS THREAD N EVERY1 CAN SEE IT

IF U EVER GROW A PAIR N WANA ANSWER THE QUESTION, FEEL FREE

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
IM A JEW, U RETARD

U GOT THOROUGHLY SONNED IN THIS THREAD N EVERY1 CAN SEE IT

IF U EVER GROW A PAIR N WANA ANSWER THE QUESTION, FEEL FREE

Sure buddy, an anti-semite who doesnt know the difference between a jew and a zionist. :dead:

Why are you fighting so hard against me saying JEWS should be able to live in peace? Then you've spent the last how many pages getting furious, typing in all caps trying to change up goal posts because you've been exposed as a dumb ass :russ: TBF you do live up to that WOAT title :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sure buddy, an anti-semite who doesnt know the difference between a jew and a zionist. :dead:

Why are you fighting so hard against me saying JEWS should be able to live in peace? Then you've spent the last how many pages getting furious, typing in all caps trying to change up goal posts because you've been exposed as a dumb ass :russ: TBF you do live up to that WOAT title :dead:

U TRYING TOO HARD

IF U REFUSE TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION, THE LEAST U CAN DO IS FALL BACK AFTERWARDS IN ORDER TO DRAW LESS ATTENTION TO IT

NASTY WORK

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
U TRYING TOO HARD

IF U REFUSE TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION, THE LEAST U CAN DO IS FALL BACK AFTERWARDS IN ORDER TO DRAW LESS ATTENTION TO IT

NASTY WORK

Trying too hard was you after i had to school you on the difference between a zionist and a jew :dead: Falling back on trying to get some sort of "gotcha" on foreign policy :russ:

Ahh the simple question? - Why are you fighting my stance that jews deserve to live in peace? Why are you so antisemetic? Seems you are too scared to answer that :patrice:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Trying too hard was you after i had to school you on the difference between a zionist and a jew :dead: Falling back on trying to get some sort of "gotcha" on foreign policy :russ:

Ahh the simple question? - Why are you fighting my stance that jews deserve to live in peace? Why are you so antisemetic? Seems you are too scared to answer that :patrice:
juelz-talking.gif

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
It is hard work to teach low IQ antisemitic cacs like you the difference between Jews and zionists :pachaha:

Adding the exchange to remind everyone why your so furious and embarrassed :dead:

The cac fakkit still doesnt know the difference between a jew and a zionist, and cannot read either :russ:

JEWS SHOULD BE ABLE TO LIVE IN PEACE AWAY FROM ZIONIST SCUM TYRANNY
YOU ARE HONESTLY ONE OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM

I LITERALLY JUST DEFINED ZIONISM FOR U AND U STILL BLABBERING ABOUT GOD KNOWS WHAT

9-FDFA22-C-583-A-4713-8-AD1-A7-BB3-B5-AF558.jpg

SO EVEN IF U BELIEVE JEWS SHOULD LIVE SIDE BY SIDE IN PEACE WITH PALESTINIANS IN ISRAEL…

THAT MEANS U STILL A ZIONIST

:russ:

You are actually retarded :dead:

Where did I say I believe in a Jewish state :heh:

Can you actually read :dead:

SO JEWS AND PALESTINIANS SHOULD LIVE IN PEACE IN ISRAEL, BUT IT SHOULD BE A MUSLIM STATE?

IS THAT WHAT U BELIEVE?

TO ADD A 23RD MUSLIM NATION TO THE WORLD AND LEAVING JEWS WITH ZERO??

LMAO

SO THEN YOURE ANTI-SEMITIC

PLAIN N SIMPLE

Where did I say it should be a Muslim state :dead:

You are a legit zionist, anti-semitic piece of shyt retard who can't read :heh: