Wait, Black people only commit 9 percent of crime in America?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
not that surprised :manny: white people get arrested just as much as black people, but they only show nikkas gettin arrested on tv :rudy:

^^^^^

This is really it. Let the News tell it, a white man hasnt committed a single crime in the past 3 decades.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
This is really it. Let the News tell it, a white man hasnt committed a single crime in the past 3 decades.

A sociologist named Devah Pager discussed this in her book called Marked. Black crimes are statistically overrepresented in the news based on their actual crime rate. She quoted a study that found that blacks were "75 percent more likely to be represented as perpetrators in crime reports than their actual arrest rate would have predicted...white offenders...were shown on television about 25 percent less than their arrest rate would have predicted."

Idk if the 9 percent is the correct number (I would like to see a source), but our perceptions about who commits the most crime is skewed.

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
i wish this statistic was true, but i just dont see it (no c00n)

i dont think the percentage is that low

there needs to be more reliable studies on this statistic

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i have repeatedly told you this was a prison colony.

plus your black frame was worth 50k imprisoned.

which is 20k more than it cost to house you and 20k more thsn the average household.

in chicago,..the average black household in southshore.

commonly referred to as the most well off is only 12k.

which is more than likely from eic tax breaks of 5530 a child.

why do you think they won't teach us the main components to poverty is children produced out of wedlock.

it is so we have our women subscribe.

to gaining a 10 to 11 thousand dollar check, for two children on average.

to produce two,...children worth 100k annually, together

which is about ten times what an eic check is annually.

i wish our women would stop playing the role in trickbaby-ism.

then, stop graduating college as well.

then subscribing to poverty and being properly educated as well.

then deflecting on to us, as black men.

using reverse sexist racist laws and traditionalism, in this prison colony and culture.

in a penal colony that uses us exclusively as their economic buffer.

as more and more public stock traded companies take part in the prison economy.

now you do the math,....

art barr

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Black prisoners picking cotton in a prison, on the exact same spot a slave plantation stood.

angolaphoto.jpg

America has 5% of the worlds population
but 25% of the world's prison population.... :scusthov:

This is a modern form of slavery and segregation that we are living in. It's just done covertly now. I read somewhere that people usually buy drugs from someone of their own race. That means in all likelyhood there are waaaaaay more white people selling and using illegal narcotics. But minorities are misproportionately arrested for drugs. The truth is, if you are black you are being targeted by the system...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Let some CAC tell it:

"Blacks commit 85% of the crime in this country" :beli:

I think they said as 14% of the population yet we account for 50% of the violent crimes. I still demand a recount.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The margin of error is thinner for us. It drives me crazy sometimes but one key to being a successful black person in this country is to not let that reality get you down, but rather use it to your advantage instead. You know that you need to be that much better than your peers to just appear equal. Well, I just make their mediocrity look that much worse.

Better dressed, better spoken, more on point... and now, always early. I can't be fvcked with by these suburbanites that are allowed to cut corners. No way.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Black prisoners picking cotton in a prison, on the exact same spot a slave plantation stood.

angolaphoto.jpg

America has 5% of the worlds population
but 25% of the world's prison population.... :scusthov:

This is a modern form of slavery and segregation that we are living in. It's just done covertly now. I read somewhere that people usually buy drugs from someone of their own race. That means in all likelyhood there are waaaaaay more white people selling and using illegal narcotics. But minorities are misproportionately arrested for drugs. The truth is, if you are black you are being targeted by the system...

And yet knowing this, black males take unnecessary risks everyday just to "get high". Next time you fools see me going h.a.m against Marijuana and other illegal drugs this is why.

Too many brothers in jail for dumb shyt.

If not in jail, their records make them unemployable.

Yet nggas will still risk 2-5 for an ounce of some grass? :stopitslime:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Interesting no c00n but I think it's higher for violent crime
But according to this blacks do a proportionate amount of Crime for the population but get tossed in jail at a much higher rate...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sorry what did you think the number ways? Cant speak for every where else but the majority of people getting arrested in my city is hispanic and white, thats why the cops dont bother the blacks