Wack100 disrespects Afeni Shakur In death

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m not gonna lie. nikkas don’t care about black people. Muthafukkas should be fighting to get AFENI in textbooks. Yet u got clowns like this dissing her unchecked. All over some dumb ass rap feud, clout and clicks. nikkas should be embarrassed of themselves. But people with no shame are hard to embarrass. Sad shyt.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not gonna lie. nikkas don’t care about black people. Muthafukkas should be fighting to get AFENI in textbooks. Yet u got clowns like this dissing her unchecked. All over some dumb ass rap feud, clout and clicks. nikkas should be embarrassed of themselves. But people with no shame are hard to embarrass. Sad shyt.
It’s corny. People coming out the woodwork to diss after the documentary

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's dope that nikkas like you are so pro the LGBT community. The fact you think the woman that raised this should be in text books speaks to your character. Happy pride month breh.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
What Tupac interview isn't old ass at this point? And I'm only highlighting his character. He's clearly working with some pizazz under the hood and that's fine. He owns it.
What that gotta do with Afeni being in history books? You just wanted to be extra breh

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's dope that nikkas like you are so pro the LGBT community. The fact you think the woman that raised this should be in text books speaks to your character. Happy pride month breh.

You look so good Id suck on your daddy’s dyck

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Remember when Biggie claimed his mother didn’t love him and that “birthdays was the worst days” in the mean streets of Bed-Stuy just to find out that he was a spoiled only child that went to catholic school :mjlol: I guess lying about your life was in style back in those days ya know …baby baybayyy
:laff: