Wack100 disrespects Afeni Shakur In death

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Remember when Biggie claimed his mother didn’t love him and that “birthdays was the worst days” in the mean streets of Bed-Stuy just to find out that he was a spoiled only child that went to catholic school :mjlol: I guess lying about your life was in style back in those days ya know …baby baybayyy

:what: that’s simply storytelling from a lyrical point of view and as far as being spoiled living in Bed-Sty in the 70s/80s is ridiculous

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:what: that’s simply storytelling from a lyrical point of view
:mjlol: Lying about your mother not loving you and cosplaying an improvised childhood = “storytelling” ….how sad … CB4 ass shyt is disgraceful to his own mother

That’s exactly what my grandmother used to call lying … “telling stories” lmao

and as far as being spoiled living in Bed-Sty in the 70s/80s is ridiculous
I see you like to lie storytell just like he did :mjlol:it must be contagious baby bayyybayyyyy

His 930 square foot 3 bedroom “one room shack” in that he and only his mother shared “public housing” y’all

Facts

His private catholic school that charges 9k a school year for tuition

Facts

Damn …this is some MC Gusto level shyt …what else did he lie about?

:picard:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Did wack and pac have problems with each other back in the day, he ain’t got nothing but negative shyt to say about dude
never knew or met eachother. Wavk has no knowledge of what he is saying.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:mjlol: Lying about your mother not loving you and cosplaying an improvised childhood = “storytelling” ….how sad … CB4 ass shyt is disgraceful to his own mother

I see you like to lie storytell just like he did :mjlol:it must be contagious baby bayyybayyyyy

His 930 square foot 3 bedroom “one room shack” in that he and only his mother shared “public housing” y’all

Facts

Facts

:mjlol: you nikkaz & yall troll game

oh, so he didn’t eat sardines for dinner he ate curry, chicken with peas and rice
so he didn’t live in a one room shack. He had his own tiny bedroom for himself
so he went to Catholic school as a kid, and spent the majority of his life in public school

seriously speaking what the hell is your point the song Juicy is a simply rags to riches anthem you acting like he was Arnold from a different strokes where he lived in a Super Duper penthouse in midtown Manhattan ; ate caviar and T-bone steaks for dinner ; attending the most prestigious/academies schooling system in the city.

The truth is whether or not he was in the streets like that is the only point and we know the truth
which makes your CB4 gusto analogy completely asinine

but do you

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes, I wish Death Note was real. I promise I'd be righteous with it. I wouldn't retaliate on my enemies or any of that. I would just nonchalantly scribble names of the people that are absolutely ruinous to the society and the world.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lying about his father dying? Didn't he say he met him at the hospital and isn't there pictures on the internet of them two together at clinton?:skip:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Facts

Facts

A nikka never been as broke as me, I like that. When I was young I had two pair of Lees :troll:

Budda

Superstar
Daps

Facts

Facts

9k a year?:whoo:

Budda

Superstar
Daps

Facts

Facts

An only child in a three bedroom house is a privileged life.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is nothing to explain , it is pretty much self-explanatory.
On Jan .15 , 1995 - He lied about biggie involvement at quad and more importantly he lied about being shot 5 times

there after big stretch pretty much set the record straight with the actual facts of what went down that night.
The four of them stepped into the lobby, and nikkaz had the drop on them with guns to their face …. pac turns around to go for his gun one of the robbers grabbed his wrist & pac shoots himself in the leg then dropped to the ground. They spit on him, kick him , pistol whip him , take his jewelry and bounce

yet this man spent the next year and a half to his untimely demise saying he was shot 5 times

so you goddamn right biggie had the right to say ‘who shot ya‘
I thought Who Shot Ya wasn’t about Pac??