Wack100 disrespects Afeni Shakur In death

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Wack's timeline all fukked up.Pac thought his father was dead up until the Quad shooting.He claimed Kenneth "Legs" Saunders as his father.Legs ended up passing away in prison(Heart attack) when Pac was 13.Legs was a street dude.He was one of Nicky Barnes main lieutenants.If you listen to Pac's music, he never said anything about his father after meeting Billy Garland towards the end of '94.By that time, Dear Mama was already in print.They're saying Tupac lied to come of "Like a fatherless nicca from the hood", but he was that!People act like Tupac is Drake.Like he came from an affluent family or some shyt.The dude was from an impoverished family of militant black radicals.Raised in some of the worst hoods across America.With a mom addicted to crack.People trying to play him as Carlton Banks turned thug are just crazy ignorant to me.
I can almost guarantee Pac had a worse life growing up and grew up in worse areas than Wack. That’s the crazy shyt.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
da nikka done lied throughout his whole entire life :hubie:

:salute:to DJ Clark Kent for telling da truth
Remember when Biggie claimed his mother didn’t love him and that “birthdays was the worst days” in the mean streets of Bed-Stuy just to find out that he was a spoiled only child that went to catholic school :mjlol: I guess lying about your life was in style back in those days ya know …baby baybayyy

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

Explain this :jbhmm:

there is nothing to explain , it is pretty much self-explanatory.
On Jan .15 , 1995 - He lied about biggie involvement at quad and more importantly he lied about being shot 5 times

there after big stretch pretty much set the record straight with the actual facts of what went down that night.
The four of them stepped into the lobby, and nikkaz had the drop on them with guns to their face …. pac turns around to go for his gun one of the robbers grabbed his wrist & pac shoots himself in the leg then dropped to the ground. They spit on him, kick him , pistol whip him , take his jewelry and bounce

yet this man spent the next year and a half to his untimely demise saying he was shot 5 times

so you goddamn right biggie had the right to say ‘who shot ya‘

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac woulda spit in Wack's face in real time, lol, I'm 100% certain of it.

Wack might have got busy after like Orlando did, that's neither here nor there, but I'm just saying, he would never let somebody talk this way about him and his and he can touch them. His Outlaw homies and others are weirdos and soft for barking on anybody else except Wack when they disrespect 2pac, smh. As much as I dislike Wack, the kid's got moxy, lol, I'll give him that...and nobody shut him up yet, must be a reason...and not cause they're scared he's Feds or nothing like that, they don't want the issue. But yeah, Pac def woulda wanted the issue, lol, nig was a firecracker

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Pac woulda spit in Wack's face in real time, lol, I'm 100% certain of it.

Wack might have got busy after like Orlando did, that's neither here nor there, but I'm just saying, he would never let somebody talk this way about him and his and he can touch them. His Outlaw homies and others are weirdos and soft for barking on anybody else except Wack when they disrespect 2pac, smh. As much as I dislike Wack, the kid's got moxy, lol, I'll give him that...and nobody shut him up yet, must be a reason and not cause they're scared he's Feds or nothing like that, they don't want the issue. But yeah, Pac def woulda wanted the issue, lol, nig was a firecracker
J Diggs destroyed Wack. Wack stopped and changed the subject

Warning about vulgar content though

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Wack's timeline all fukked up.Pac thought his father was dead up until the Quad shooting.He claimed Kenneth "Legs" Saunders as his father.Legs ended up passing away in prison(Heart attack) when Pac was 13.Legs was a street dude.He was one of Nicky Barnes main lieutenants.If you listen to Pac's music, he never said anything about his father after meeting Billy Garland towards the end of '94.By that time, Dear Mama was already in print.They're saying Tupac lied to come of "Like a fatherless nicca from the hood", but he was that!People act like Tupac is Drake.Like he came from an affluent family or some shyt.The dude was from an impoverished family of militant black radicals.Raised in some of the worst hoods across America.With a mom addicted to crack.People trying to play him as Carlton Banks turned thug are just crazy ignorant to me.

The crazy thing is when you think about it even though Legs Saunders wasn’t pac biological father but him being affiliated with Nicky Barnes
and
puff biological father being Melvin Combs affiliated with Frank Lucas is astonishing

because for those that don’t know the battle for the Godfather of Harlem after Bumpy died was between Lucas vs Barnes so you can actually say puff and pac were beefing before they even existed

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J Diggs destroyed Wack. Wack stopped and changed the subject

Warning about vulgar content though

You 100% right, I completely forgot about J Diggs and I actually downloaded his diss joint, lol, that shyt is hard to me. He really wanted to fight him too, you can tell he was with it. Is he the only one? *Troy voice*

According to the record, J Diggs got an episode of American Gangster on his dealings in the street so, it may only be someone of that stature willing to lock horns with Wack..

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
U a clown for this. U actually know Pac didn’t know his father was alive. But u hate Pac so much u would rather agree with a clown like Wack. Wack also said Biggie ain’t a legend.

you must have comprehension problems, where in the hell did I say I agree with wack ?
I just said dude lied throughout his career which is FACT

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Biggie claimed his mother didn’t love him and that “birthdays was the worst days” in the mean streets of Bed-Stuy just to find out that he was a spoiled only child that went to catholic school :mjlol: I guess lying about your life was in style back in those days ya know …baby baybayyy
This. No offense but Biggie fans have no right to claim that another rapper fabricated their life.

It's all about the music anyway for me. :yeshrug:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. No offense but Biggie fans have no right to claim that another rapper fabricated their life.

In their defenses, "keeping it real" and being a roughneck tough guy was almost everything in hip hop in their day, so it only makes sense there was such an influx of fake/fabricated back stories.

Today that energy is still there and that keep it real ish is still prevalent...probably always will be...but at least now there are wayyy more thriving, popular lanes one can go down and win big besides the "I'm real yo!" thing. If Drake came out in like 93 he'd have been chased out of hip hop completely...or he would have been saying he was born in Far Rock and had all his acting/Canadian dealings scrubbed from the books somehow, lol.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Ain’t shyt fact but the fact that u a hater.

nah, u just ’hate’ the ‘facts’ :yeshrug:

but at the end of the day and real talk, we’ve been going at it for years and years.

My mistake was I assume we was pretty much in the same age range pushing 50 or already there
but in the previous thread Clark Kent …. your age of being brought to the forefront of mid to late 30s pretty much clarified the miss information you keep spewing amongst this topic

again thought you was my age and live through this in real time , so I now see and understand why your chronological order on damn near everything is way off