WACK AZZ Def Jam Icon going for $150

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah, bruh. What made Vendetta and FFNY so dope was the storylines and the connections we had to the characters. Everything about them were immersive. Ain’t no one gonna be like :damn: over a Lil Uzi Vert boss battle...that’s like fighting Voldo in Soul Calibur.
Imagining vert being a tough as nails boss and after the fight him being animated to do this dance

tenor.gif

Controllers would be broken :pachaha:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Nah, bruh. What made Vendetta and FFNY so dope was the storylines and the connections we had to the characters. Everything about them were immersive. Ain’t no one gonna be like :damn: over a Lil Uzi Vert boss battle...that’s like fighting Voldo in Soul Calibur.

Imagining vert being a tough as nails boss and after the fight him being animated to do this dance

tenor.gif

Controllers would be broken :pachaha:

Lil Uzi Voldo would be dope af tho :mjgrin:

I think it’d be fire to have a boss fight with him with Dark Queen in the background n sht.

Bounce from city beatin azz to up your clout being an Up and coming SoundCloud rapper/‘s “shooter” Soulja Tsung-Ing their Sound/Swag/Lingo :russ:

Goin online beatin all these trash azz rappers down for worldstar views to promote your movement :lolbron:

Loot crates holding rare sneakers, bape, and supreme lmao

This really could be litty:gladbron:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Def Jam Icon - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts

:dahell:

The worst game in the franchise that effectively got EA Chicago shut down now selling for at or 3 times more than original price 10 years later!

When I first got this I was so disappointed in the way it diverged from the Original 2 especially FFNY. Traded it in to gamestop less than a year later for a Whopping $1.40 :scusthov:But was happy to have my hands clean if it.

I’ve been looking at a lot of things differently lately figured I check DJI out again and just WTF that game most certainly ain’t worth full price to begin with :why:

On trill tho we need a reboot:mjgrin: , done right, with this new age of artists. :blessed:We have the means :blessed: the streets been waitin :blessed:

And FUKK Gamestop:pacspit:

AKI developed the WWF and WCW games on N64 and the first two Def Jam games. Their last wrestling game was for the Ultimate Muscle franchise for Gamecube.

The reason why it's so different because only AKI owned that engine as that is what they built from the ground up and they didn't sell it.

I think they were brought out by Nintendo and just make shytty mini downloadable games for the 3DS exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS.

That is the true reason from the departure due to Nintendo acquisition of the original studio.