WACK AZZ Def Jam Icon going for $150

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
they can charge with any price they want aint nobody is buying this wack ass icon shyt

possibly the biggest letdown of a game ever

I had to pirate that shyt for one of the flashed xbox 360s back in the days just to see wassup, all these explosions added nothing to the fights, the fighting mechanics were broke as fukk (thats the fukking main criteria for such game dammit) they had no finishing moves either :scust: the characters looked like fat people with short arms trying to punch each other. No thanks.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
fukk a reboot. Just give us HD remakes of the first two and tweak the mechanics. Mainstream hip-hop isn’t grimey enough for them to make a modern version.
why can't they do the HD remakes? Is it licensing problems like they can't feature some of these rappers on the game anymore in 2017? Even a dumb company like EA could easily do some tweaking add more rappers add more moves and the would still sell. The whole concept is so simple but effective.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
why can't they do the HD remakes? Is it licensing problems like they can't feature some of these rappers on the game anymore in 2017? Even a dumb company like EA could easily do some tweaking add more rappers add more moves and the would still sell. The whole concept is so simple but effective.

They can do remakes since they still own the properties but it’s all about profitability. There would have to be a crazy amount of demand in order for them to justify making it.

Also, since this is EA, I wouldn’t be surprised if they totally ruined the game with microtransactions.

Last edited:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
fukk a reboot. Just give us HD remakes of the first two and tweak the mechanics. Mainstream hip-hop isn’t grimey enough for them to make a modern version.

Who gives a fukk!? It’s a video game.

SoundCloud rappers vs OGs :mjgrin:

Let’s start from there

Something that everybody can get behind but makes you pick a side.

If you think about it, FFNY is the only other game besides smash bros that senselessly throws our cultural icons into an arena of such entertainment. It must be preserved:ohlawd:

Fighting Crack in that game had me :damn:
I collected so many azzwhoopins off him after school. It felt like he was the only real bully in my life. Had me ready to give up like
tenor.gif

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Who gives a fukk!? It’s a video game.

SoundCloud rappers vs OGs :mjgrin:

Let’s start from there

Something that everybody can get behind but makes you pick a side.

If you think about it, FFNY is the only other game besides smash bros that senselessly throws our cultural icons into an arena of such entertainment. It must be preserved:ohlawd:

Nah, bruh. What made Vendetta and FFNY so dope was the storylines and the connections we had to the characters. Everything about them were immersive. Ain’t no one gonna be like :damn: over a Lil Uzi Vert boss battle...that’s like fighting Voldo in Soul Calibur.