waaaay more new members this week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry Coli, but I chuckled when one of the CaCs thought all Blacks were Tobe stans:childplease:

...our board isn't going to get PILGRIMize by them CaCsuckas, tho:pacspit:

Ezra

Daps
Sorry Coli, but I chuckled when one of the CaCs thought all Blacks were Tobe stans:childplease:

...our board isn't going to get PILGRIMize by them CaCsuckas, tho:pacspit:
I still don't know what a Kobe Stan is
:yeshrug:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@cook @Brooklynzson I know you brehs welcome new members but I think you should kind of hold off on the new memberships for a bit or require donations.

It aint that serious to need to do that:
This same thing happens numerous times throughout the year. Another forum finds out about us...some register over here. Some troll, some try to start trouble, some try to fit in, some actually turn into good members. We'll ban quite a few of them, most of them will stop posting after a week and in the end the entire process lasts about a week.
The AHH one aint last that long either. They came, some trolled, got banned, some stayed, week or so later it was politics as usual...

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
If any of you new Cacasians get thristy, you should try mollywatr

tumblr_mr17gwOCaX1spavifo1_500.jpg

Order a pack at http://mollywatr.com/

Hola

Rookie
Daps
Reluctant to post pics
Accuse people who refuse of being cacs
Make fun of all pictures: guys who look good are "moist" or soft, ugly dudes, well...
Post pictures of white dudes as jokes
Discuss hair lines

:mjlol: They got yall on that shyt.
That's one thing we do right. Everyone posts real pictures of them and we all tell each other how handsome we are.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
:russ: @ the thread merge already. Even the mods ain't got no time for @Wenzel Dashington 's cry baby shyt.
:mjcry:
I know a black board that y'all can fukk up, Lipstick Alley. I know y'all cacs got an appetite for destruction, take out those urges over there :whoa:It's white owned so you can troll all day and not get banned.

Blake Sims

Rookie
Daps
shyt, they figured out our plan....

AJ4-GIF-23.gif

You're comparing a land mass full of resources and potential profit to a forum in which you have no ownership? And your name is critical thought? But I guess that was part of Yakub's Manifest Destiny plan, take over America, the world, and then the real prize, BLACK FORUMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.