Status
Not open for further replies.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
of course there's a spiteful segment of cacs that will be sent to ruin the board...we having too much fun and too much valuable and insightful information is getting passed around over hear for their liking...they'll eventually get ran off though if the mods do their job

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
So you want us to ban people because they are white? :mjlol:

@cook beat it, your kind is no longer welcome around here. Make sure the board stays up though. Thanks,
not because they are white but because they are trolls, we have homegrown white brehs on here and they seem to get by just fine, it's the newcomer who troll that agitate me

Ezra

Daps
gays.gif

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
You're comparing a land mass full of resources and potential profit to a forum in which you have no ownership? And your name is critical thought? But I guess that was part of Yakub's Manifest Destiny plan, take over America, the world, and then the real prize, BLACK FORUMS.

You're right I don't have ownership...I'm giving nikkas money by clicking like everybody else. Maybe you need to read a book Always-Wrong because it always starts the same way. Obviously you aren't smart enough to read how they've taken people over time and time again or you never would have replied with something so stupid. Other posters see what it is and know what's going on why the hell you think they took the time to shine a light on it? But I guess you want those 40 pieces of silver nikkas huh? Sing old negro spirituals and kumbaya with them right? When you consider having a place for black people to voice their issues, vent their beliefs this site is worth something for black people. Too bad you can't see that. But y'all nikkas never do......

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You're right I don't have ownership...I'm giving nikkas money by clicking like everybody else. Maybe you need to read a book Always-Wrong because it always starts the same way. Obviously you aren't smart enough to read how they've taken people over time and time again or you never would have replied with something so stupid. Other posters see what it is and know what's going on why the hell you think they took the time to shine a light on it? But I guess you want those 40 pieces of silver nikkas huh? Sing old negro spirituals and kumbaya with them right? When you consider having a place for black people to voice their issues, vent their beliefs this site is worth something for black people. Too bad you can't see that. But y'all nikkas never do......

nikka, shut your fake ass up. A bunch of dude bros from some unknown forum aren't going to take over the Coli unless the userbase is that fukking weak to be trolled by six people.

"OMG THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE COMING THE WHITE PEOPLE ARE COMING!" Man the fukk up.

Status
Not open for further replies.