waaaay more new members this week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ever wonder why the native Americans lost this land and got slaughtered?

This attitude right here.

Nobody wanted to listen to the native that said "Yo, cut their heads off IMMEDIATELY!"

Everyone was on some wait and see sh!t.

You all know what the fvck you're witnessing. Stop being b!tches and do something about it.

Shut up.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
:wtf: It's pretty easy to tell who they are......

And I'll keep referencing them for bigotry posts....

@MGM @Genius

Bigotry yo??

Man to taking this shyt way to fukking far, and I would whoop ya monkey ass if I saw you right now!

I got negged minus 250 by you retards because I dont like how nikkas are burning up a fukking city in the name of protest. Why nobody burn up Clevland for Tamir, Why no body burn up new york for Eric (and that shyt was caught on camera!) or Sean, why nobody burn up Miami for Trayvon??? The whole thing in Ferguson is nothing but fukking ignorance..

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
In all honesty I promote this site a lot online

Bigotry yo??

Man to taking this shyt way to fukking far, and I would whoop ya monkey ass if I saw you right now!

I got negged minus 250 by you retards because I dont like how nikkas are burning up a fukking city in the name of protest. Why nobody burn up Clevland for Tamir, Why no body burn up new york for Eric (and that shyt was caught on camera!) or Sean, why nobody burn up Miami for Trayvon??? The whole thing in Ferguson is nothing but fukking ignorance..

Wit da e-flexin...Breh, @Serious would fukk you up.
8bXqomG.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
In all honesty I promote this site a lot online

Bigotry yo??

See what I'm saying, we know who you new cats are......

You can't blend in for shyt.You cats are too out of touch with reality. :mjlol:
Any black person can see yall bs from a mile away....

Why can't yall just stay on st0rmfr0nt....

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
:mjpls:I thought this was too important especially with the racial climate in america today, to just let this go unnoticed in the other thread. Especially if people didn't even read the other thread

http://the-mainboard.com/index.php?...bs-brother-from-another-mother.134449/page-19

More trolls from that site

:sas1:The users plan to assimilate into regular threads, while keeping their network to accomplish what ever agenda they have in mind
Get Em out of here.

All of them.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Seriously be yourself, don't try to use any slang or "act" what you think is resembles black culture, and there will be no problems....

But using outdated rhetoric and terminology(referencing the wire,chapelle, chris rock) will go a long way towards pissing people on this forum off....

Especially since a lot of people on this forum come from a wide range of backgrounds and are way more formally educated, than the b/s media likes to portray blacks as collectively.

Saltine

Rookie
Daps
See what I'm saying, we know who you new cats are......

You can't blend in for shyt.You cats are too out of touch with reality. :mjlol:
Any black person can see yall bs from a mile away....

Why can't yall just stay on st0rmfr0nt....

I don't think st0rmfr0nt would be too accepting of my Jewish ass.

Think I'll just kick up my feet here for a bit.

Blake Sims

Rookie
Daps
Seriously be yourself, don't try to use any slang or "act" what you think is resembles black culture, and there will be no problems....

But using outdated rhetoric and terminology(referencing the wire,chapelle, chris rock) will go a long way towards pissing people on this forum off....

Especially since a lot of people on this forum come from a wide range of backgrounds and are way more formally educated, than the b/s media likes to portray blacks as collectively.
Trust me, the posting hasn't changed. Chappelle references and the like are used all over TMB. I get why that probably comes off as patronizing here, but that's just normal posting where we are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.