waaaay more new members this week...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
I think one of the cacs in the other thread said it best; they are going to post here for a week and move on. This is just a moment of interest for them. And if the homegrown Coli cacs are any indication white people aren't really affected by our dislike for them so typing in large bold font isn't going to shoo them away any faster. You're just giving them more to be curious about. The best move is just to interact until they get bored and go back to where they came from.

Same thing Native Americans said when those snowmonkeys first showed up. We all know how that story turned out....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Same thing Native Americans said when those snowmonkeys first showed up. We all know how that story turned out....

You're comparing a land mass full of resources and potential profit to a forum in which you have no ownership? And your name is critical thought? But I guess that was part of Yakub's Manifest Destiny plan, take over America, the world, and then the real prize, BLACK FORUMS.

Ezra

Daps
Your posts and the way your vibe is reeks of effeminacy, I can see right through you. It's not very hard to tell either. :comeon:
Worked? Please elaborate.
Not gonna elaborate shyt. Congrats on attempting to act hard while hiding behind a keyboard though.

I'm not here to pick fights but if you come at the king, you best not miss

Daps
How the fukk do you nikkas find this shyt? :wtf:
wolves.jpg

:deadrose::deadrose:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
man the mods are doing a shytty job if they let this shyt pass

So you want us to ban people because they are white? :mjlol:

@cook beat it, your kind is no longer welcome around here. Make sure the board stays up though. Thanks,

cook

Banned
Daps
I think one of the cacs in the other thread said it best; they are going to post here for a week and move on. This is just a moment of interest for them. And if the homegrown Coli cacs are any indication white people aren't really affected by our dislike for them so typing in large bold font isn't going to shoo them away any faster. You're just giving them more to be curious about. The best move is just to interact until they get bored and go back to where they came from.

This same thing happens numerous times throughout the year. Another forum finds out about us...some register over here. Some troll, some try to start trouble, some try to fit in, some actually turn into good members. We'll ban quite a few of them, most of them will stop posting after a week and in the end the entire process lasts about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.