Vulgarity killed RnB

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps

this is a good song. when i heard it, i was like :leon:

then the chorus comes on, and he says let me fukk you back to sleep:childplease:

why not come up with something better? it's just cursing for no reason. Brown has a lot of songs that would be good withoutthat shyt. Same with Bryson Tiller cursing up a storm. Why?

Society has changed...we are living in the Reptilian Age

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Good thread.

When you grew up on R&B, you definitely started seeing the difference in how the songs were being made. I remember when it was mad rare to hear a curse word on an R&B record. Jodeci was considered to be on the edgier side of R&B, and you'd rarely hear them curse on the albums. The emotion of what R&B was before, is kinda gone now. It's more like slower Hip Hop records with dudes who can't sing.

remember that first reaction when you saw the parental advisory label on a r and b record. You would be like WHOA. then you listen to the album, it might be 1 curse word .

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why R&B is getting gentrified right now.

Have the black artists makling strip club anthems and thot jams
Have the white artists making them squeaky clean "real soul" music that goes mainstream and charts on billboard.

You've peeped that too. These hoe azz producers and songwriters are following suit too. Giving Timberlake and Bieber all the flame while leaving their own with shallow azz smoke .

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Evelyn Champagne was talking about her p*ssy squirting in 82 breh

But listen to a song like Minnie Ripperton inside my love. She doesn't have one sexually suggestive lyric in it but the tone and overall vibe makes the song sound nasty af!!!

:dahell:

:pachaha: You must be like 15 or something breh. No offense.

The title inself is inside my love.

Come inside my love :noah: