Vote.org reports 100k new voters have registered to vote since Kamala Harris announce her candidacy.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Mainstream outlets putting in the work to hype this bs up. :mjlol:
As they should. I'm tired of hearing about magats.

Get them the fukk out of here. All they do is whine and complain instead of trying to propose solutions that make sense and don't involve just killing or deporting people or giving rich people more money. fukking tired of this shyt.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
As they should. I'm tired of hearing about magats.

Get them the fukk out of here. All they do is whine and complain instead of trying to propose solutions that make sense and don't involve just killing or deporting people or giving rich people more money. fukking tired of this shyt.
Will never be a fan of propaganda/bs being pushed. No matter what it's for. :manny:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This race gives me 2 birds one stone vibes. They have an agenda (2025) that's not tied to the candidacy outright. And a culture that breeds exclusion, oppression and right wing ideology.

A win here would be nuclear. All policies aside, the world will shift towards a direction we never anticipated... most of us were quietly bracing ourselves for a Trump win. This is historic in so many ways. Regardless of outcome, I'm happy to witness it.

Last edited: