Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

This is y'all goat? :why:
Y'all?
full

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those dudes hype those lame boring droning ass dirges up like the NY state of mind, I will never get it. Them shyts are all nyquil outside of thr first one, 5 am in toronto.
40 with the slow ass underwater sounding beats with muted drums, Drake with the one flow he been on for like 20 years but if they like it I love it I guess.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow at 2:15. This is exactly how I felt when I first heard IYTTITL. I just knew it wasn’t him. The lingo the flows the content :snoop:
Ross wasn't lying about somebody writing that Sicko Mode verse either. Same as all the other tracks he's gotten from other rappers.

It's usually some "we use you do such and such" line that gives it away.

Back in high school, I used to bus it to the dance (Yeah)

Now I hit the FBO with duffels in my hands
I did half a Xan, thirteen hours 'til I land
Had me out like a light, ayy, yeah
Like a light, ayy, yeah

It's always some line that a nikka that just got money or just got around nikkas with money would say.

Them QM written records had plenty lines like that

I can tell you bout them safe house nights out in Calabasas.

shyt like that is a tell tell sign somebody else writing it.

That whole Sicko Mode verse don't even mke sense coming out of Drake mouth. That nikka was talking about creep down the block. Its on sight. I'm tryna clean em. :what:

nikka What? He aint rapped like that ever again in his life. Paranormal activity is at foot.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ross wasn't lying about somebody writing that Sicko Mode verse either. Same as all the other tracks he's gotten from other rappers.

It's usually some "we use you do such and such" line that gives it away.

Back in high school, I used to bus it to the dance (Yeah)
Now I hit the FBO with duffels in my hands
I did half a Xan, thirteen hours 'til I land
Had me out like a light, ayy, yeah
Like a light, ayy, yeah

It's always some line that a nikka that just got money or just got around nikkas with money would say.

Them QM written records had plenty lines like that

I can tell you bout them safe house nights out in Calabasas.

shyt like that is a tell tell sign somebody else writing it.

That whole Sicko Mode verse don't even mke sense coming out of Drake mouth. That nikka was talking about creep down the block. Its on sight. I'm tryna clean em. :what:

nikka What? He aint rapped like that ever again in his life. Paranormal activity is at foot.
Yep 😂

That song also did nothing for me. I liked Travis part though.

People think I be lying. Drakes new music does nothing for me.

Emotionless and You Broke My Heart and Virginia Beach were flames but those are actual Drake records.

Even on Push Ups I laughed when Drake called Kendrick a cornball. I’m like does this man not remember who he truly is????

:laff: