Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked)

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
This exposure lowkey got this track back in rotation for me

8P1swPQc63XNrSCUeg.webp
:whew: No lies told

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
another terrible song of his has a reference track ?? I'm noticing a pattern.

when I hear a reference track for one of his goods songs maybe I'll care

:wtf:Act like 10 Bands, Know Yourself and Mob Ties weren't highlights on their respective albums brehs.

Jumbotron Shyt Poppin was a lot of fans favorite off Her Loss, now people gonna act like they never liked it now cause the Yachty reference is out :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Goal post moving 😂

“I don’t like the song so who cares if he wrote it!!” 😂😂

Even Alcohol Sweats Ak admitted it would hurt his heart if he found out Drake had help on Mob Ties.

Everyone that's a mainstream, major label rapper had help to some extent. Whether that's with hooks. Bars here and there. Workshopping. A good producer will make suggestions, bounce ideas around, help perfect bars and hooks. And yeah a lot of beats especially from producers like Neptunes come with a pre-written hook.

But this dude is having whole ass finished songs delivered to him. Time and again. Beat, hook, lyrics and flow and he not changing anything. No creative input whatsoever. Just reciting the lyrics bar for bar and using the writer's flow. What is this, 5 or 6 songs now? So who know how many more there are.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Even Alcohol Sweats Ak admitted it would hurt his heart if he found out Drake had help on Mob Ties.

Everyone that's a mainstream, major label rapper had help to some extent. Whether that's with hooks. Bars here and there. Workshopping. A good producer will make suggestions, bounce ideas around, help perfect bars and hooks. And yeah a lot of beats especially from producers like Neptunes come with a pre-written hook.

But this dude is having whole ass finished songs delivered to him. Time and again. Beat, hook, lyrics and flow and he not changing anything. No creative input whatsoever. Just reciting the lyrics bar for bar and using the writer's flow. What is this, 5 or 6 songs now? So who know how many more there are.
At this point, I fully believe there is a reference track out there for his time and location records. IF that happens we are REALLY going to see how much his fans love him..

Im still not over the “Jumbotron shyt Poppin” reference. Yaucty literally wrote and RAPPED the ENTIRE song. All Drake did was just recite it while changing a few words..:mindblown:

I’m at that point now where I just don’t trust his pen at all no more.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:wtf:Act like 10 Bands, Know Yourself and Mob Ties weren't highlights on their respective albums brehs.

Jumbotron Shyt Poppin was a lot of fans favorite off Her Loss, now people gonna act like they never liked it now cause the Yachty reference is out :mjlol:
These are all the best songs on those albums :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Looking back at the Thank Me Later era, Drake was a real work in progress. If Drake had stayed on that trajectory and not utilize any ghostwriters…he might’ve been a flash in the pan. He had a lot of buzz but still had a lot of question marks.

He had a lot of pressure on him to succeed especially coming from the world of acting on a Canadian teen drama. Kanye was a different mold of what 50 was but the culture had fully accepted Kanye and we thought that nikka was cool as shyt despite not being a tough guy.

Drake was looked as dorky and lame in comparison to some people….he had to adopt a persona and develop into what he is today with alot of help. He took the easy road to get to the top.

Sounds like excuses to me

That half a nikka had Lil Wayne at the HEIGHT of his fame and influence co-signing him. So Far Gone was the hottest shyt in the world. His dorky persona was being pushed as “authentic” and “refreshing”. Dude had the biggest producers and artists in the WORLD working with him in the lead up to Thank Ms Later. He was as sure a thing as it got in mainstream music at the time.

There was REAL pressure on artists like Nas and Jay-Z when they came out. Common had something like a $5,000 budget when recording Resurrection. THATS pressure. Lupe Fiasco’s debut album leaked 7 months before release and he had to go re-record brand new songs. THATS pressure. De La Soul were being threatened with being dropped by their label while making Stakes is High. THATS pressure. And all of them managed to work THROUGH the pressure and write their own lyrics. Pressure is supposed to bring out the best in you as an artist, not cause you to run and behind somebody else’s pen.

Drake is a pathetic fraud. Point blank period.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The goal posts move each time. All the Stanleys saying they will care when a timestamp track leaks :mjlol: if one of those leak, there will be new criteria.

Those dudes hype those lame boring droning ass dirges up like they NY state of mind, I will never get it. Them shyts are all nyquil outside of thr first one, 5 am in toronto.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I said the same thing

I swear the cory one came out first and this was after, and this was the rework after removing cory

Hip hop historians may need to fact check this
I was alive.
Still got the original mp3s.
Y'all weird.