Voodoo 18th anniversary (D'angelo album)

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Voodoo was definitely a dope album . Very groove-based and it had alot of good Funk/Jazz melodies. I heard he went into deep depression after the tour tho
He was being objectified and women were asking him to take his shirt off every show.
Said on "Back to the Future"

"If you wondering about the shape i'm in/ i hope it aint my abdomen you referring to"

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
it was pressure on him to stay in shape and keep up the sex appeal :dame:
I was just reading Questlove's article regarding what happened on tour and he said homie was breaking equipement, yelling at the stage crew and crying in the mirror. On some "They only love me for my body" shyt :DamnPause: That music video really hurt em

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I was just reading Questlove's article regarding what happened on tour and he said homie was breaking equipement, yelling at the stage crew and crying in the mirror. On some "They only love me for my body" shyt :DamnPause: That music video really hurt em
i love the breh :dame:

but he is emotionally unstable

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm going to tell everyone one of you fans in here right now, if you haven't heard D'Angelo Live! - OkayPlayer Sam Champ mix, let me know. I will up it, your ears are in for a treat, it is a compilation of live audio from Brown Sugar and Voodoo.

dangelo_x_sam_champ_live_mixtape.jpg

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I'm going to tell everyone one of you fans in here right now, if you haven't heard D'Angelo Live! - OkayPlayer Sam Champ mix, let me know. I will up it, your ears are in for a treat, it is a compilation of live audio from Brown Sugar and Voodoo.

dangelo_x_sam_champ_live_mixtape.jpg
i had this when it first cme out

the live version of me and those dreamin' eyes:whew: