Vogue Magazine: We’re Officially in the Era of the Big Booty

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember that thread about a white woman complaining about white people stealing our culture? We can't even complain about culture stealing without a white person coming in and acting like they were the first ones to notice culture thieft.

Even though they steal shyt, everytime they do, they kill any type of soul from it and make it look corny.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dat ass :takedat:

how%20to%20twerk%20in%204%20easy%20steps%20nypost.jpg
:russ::russ::heh::scusthov:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White media strikes again lol...thanks for letting me know about an "era" that's been "in" since before I can even remember...and I'm in my 30's.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Which brings us full circle to J. Lo—the original trailblazing butt girl—and the imminent video for “Booty,” which she teased last week with the clip below. It features the 45-year-old doused in what looks like Vaseline or honey, prompting listeners to “Throw up your hands if you love a big booty.” It’s safe to say that, this time around, the world is thoroughly ready for the jelly.

:ohhh: Brehs when is this music video is coming out? I can already tell this video gone have social media abuzz.

Video is out brehs:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
White people rewriting history part 3,000,599

This has been going on for like 20 years now, I've heard this shyt but never experienced it in real life till yesterday.
:mjgrin:

This white boy at work was telling me, he likes girls with "big asses" and shows me a picture of his girlfriend (idk why some guys show each other pictures of their partners, shyt's weird to me but whatever).

My g, the way they change the narrative is crazy. Bro's from a small farm town, "ethnic" to him is Chinese. She's built like this...I'm not saying his girl or the girl in the pic isn't fit but what is this fukkery.
:mjlol:

I was leaving childhood in the early 2000s, when you're a kid you like to snoop around. Finding one of my uncle's "Booty Talk" DVDs where you can select which girl you wanna watch, made me give thanks.