Vogue Magazine: We’re Officially in the Era of the Big Booty

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Big booty has always been a thing people wanted. I don't think there was ever an era in time where skinny girls with no booty were piut over those nice one's.

Even white women back in the day had clappas

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:all the flat and fake booties they listed. only j.lo is exempt and her butt is much smaller now i wouldn't even call it big

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Im confused here, how exactly are they trying to 'steal' big asses as their own? I don't see any claim to big asses, but merely the trend of having a big ass has become mainstream.

brazil got its trend from its huge black population as well, you're just now figuring out black people have heavy influence in the countries they reside? you needed cac media to confirm this for you? who the fukk needs their confirmation, just look at music and fashion. I dont need their acknowledgement, we all fukking know it, they know it, we know it, and those that dont are fukking ignorant, so none should care what stupids think. :what:

take pride in those mimicking, because imitation is the greatest form of flattery. you think white people see black people skating and think "man these fools stole our swag", no, they're like, :obama:. they get a hard on when they know they've influenced a region, people, country. we seem to get offended, shyt is weird af. :what: you think white people dont know where twerking came from? you need fox news to announce it? :what: they know, we know, and thats it.

stop crying about every little thing, its pathetic.

Last edited:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
Im confused here, how exactly are they trying to 'steal' big asses as their own? I don't see any claim to big asses, but merely the trend of having a big ass has become mainstream.

brazil got its trend from its huge black population as well, you're just now figuring out black people have heavy influence in the countries they reside? you needed cac media to confirm this for you? who the fukk needs their confirmation, just look at music and fashion. I dont need their acknowledgement, we all fukking know it, they know it, we know it, and those that dont are fukking ignorant, so none should care what stupids think. :what:

take pride in those mimicking, because imitation is the greatest form of flattery. you think white people see black people skating and think "man these fools stole our swag", no, they're like, :obama:. they get a hard on when they know they've influenced a region, people, country. we seem to get offended, shyt is weird af. :what: you think white people dont know where twerking came from? you need fox news to announce it? :what: they know, we know, and thats it.

stop crying about every little thing, its pathetic.
i think the outrage is the fact it takes one famous white person to officially make it a "trend" and acceptable where as it was once looked at with negative connotation

but my views are basically fukk acceptance from white people or their opinion but thats just me

edit: most americans already know that it is culturally positive for a girl to have a skinny waist and a phat ass in latina and black communities.....vogue is just trying to rewrite history