Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Whisper Large V3: Transcribe Audio:
formatted with Mixtral 8x7b:
There was a Russian 300th assault vehicle located next to him. We saw a video from Mavic, where they were already firing at the last one. It was then that we realized the enemy was moving from left to right in the trench. He decided to surrender to the enemy, and we saw that he was tied up and placed in the trench.

There were many wounded in the trenches, with approximately 200 injured. The rest who survived, the storm group who didn't suffer from a fire attack, fled. He lay in the trench before getting up, his hands tied with a rope. As I understand it, his hands were not tightly bound—possibly with tape or something similar—enabling him to move quickly.

We had a pilot named Kevin, who invented a technique to manipulate the lights on the Mavic. We typically turn them off to prevent burning the drone. This guy noticed that I was stuck, that the lights weren't working for him. He started to leave the trench on his own and signaled with his hands to show the direction he should go. The drone's camera indicated the path he should follow.

Once the drone's camera was raised a little higher, he saw that there was an enemy serviceman nearby. He did not shoot at him, and I gestured for him to turn around. Immediately after, we flew up and went down nearby. Not precisely, but close enough. We extracted him until he reached a safe location, presumably about a kilometer away. We knew there was a blindage; he entered it, and then the evacuation group took him away.

We wanted to communicate with him and the people who were there.

9z6agUH.jpeg

on russias borders and it's never going away. massive unforced error.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't like this, seems like Ukraine is going to have a possible advantage in drone warfare now for the foreseeable future :francis: ...

Would rather America have that but oh well...

Thanks Putin.
So Ukraine having an advantage in Drone Warfare against Rooskies is a bad thing? Considering the U.S supporting Ukraine with the drones?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don't like this, seems like Ukraine is going to have a possible advantage in drone warfare now for the foreseeable future :francis: ...

Would rather America have that but oh well...

Thanks Putin.
America does have it lol. We literally supplying them with old equipment. We many steps ahead of what Ukraine is using.