Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Ukrainian drone unit reveals the secrets of hunting Putin's forces, with their 'champion' killing 500 in one day​

When I was a kid, I was fascinated by the Philip K. dikk novel 'Second Variety'. It starts with two soldiers sitting in their bunker, watching a single enemy infantryman approaching their position.

Seconds after, the underground 'claws' drones reveal themselves and use sharp blades to tear the intruder to pieces. The idea of a human life being taken right in front of you by man-made robots was blood-chilling.

I could not ever imagine that 30 years later, I would be sitting in a bunker and watching a similar picture, and both the bunker and the picture would be as real as it gets.

Our bunker is just a mile from the frontline, and it is well hidden underground. It can probably survive a direct hit from a 500-kilo KAB [Russian air-guided bomb]; no one would want to check if that is true, of course. But chances are high, as Russians constantly use their air sovereignty and KAB's as the last argument, up to 10 times a day.

I am a guest here, but the bunker is a temporary home for four army men. It is equipped with four bunk beds, Starlink, boxes with ammunition, and food.

An operator sits at the table and monitors online streaming from the drones. Casually clicking the mouse and choosing one live stream over another. Another two soldiers are playing backgammon. The fourth is cleaning his AK rifle.

'Look guys, that might be interesting!' calls the operator. All of us are glued to the screen. A drone detected a group of four Russian soldiers.

Too bad it already ran out of grenades, so it may take longer', says the operator. Even without grenades, a drone can be deadly for the enemies, as the operator knows their coordinates.

In a few seconds, artillery hits near one of the black figures on the screen. Other figures looked unharmed and tried to make their way out, but the second artillery strike gets them first.

Soldiers are yelling, greeting each other, and cheering. Just like when you celebrate an unexpected but long-awaited goal from the team you support.

It is not a football game, of course; these are living people. They were. And they are not anymore because they came to kill us.

'I saw piles of dead bodies in de-occupied areas. Women and children. Some were missing limbs, some had their stomachs cut open, and some had their eyes gouged out. They were all naked,' a soldier from the bunker explains.

'The Russians set them on fire, and signs show many of the victims were still alive and died from the smoke poisoning. After that, I have no mercy for Russians, and I cheer every time I see the dead one.'

The frontline is infested with drones. If there is a soldier close to it, he will be detected and most likely killed. Drones are as deadly as the claws from the Philip K. dikk story. They can see in infrared, and they have thermal cameras.

We are watching another live stream. Two Russian soldiers are marching their way to Ukrainian positions. A grenade thrown from a drone met one of them and tore him to pieces. His comrade, who doesn't look hurt, instead of running away, walks in circles.

'Why is he not trying to retreat?'. I ask.

'Because there is a barrage detachment waiting for him. He is dead anyway; he is probably looking for the cover'.

Indeed, the soldier found an abandoned armed military carrier and crawled beneath it. The drone keeps hovering around him.

'Drones are the blood of this war. One drone pilot can kill up to 20 Russians a day. Our champion killed 500 once. Without drones, we can do nothing, and they are disposable. One drone can live up to three days here', says a soldier.

Meanwhile, a drone found another Russian soldier. He is hiding in the trench. A grenade lands a few feet from him. His body is pierced with the shell's fragments. He is twitching. Another grenade lands in his stomach.

'Would it not be enough to use just one?' I ask. 'He would have probably died from the first one.'

'He probably would have, but they are good actors', a commander replies. 'Once, our drones hit the group of Russians. By all the signs, they were dead; even thermal cameras showed their bodies did not emit any heat.

'In a couple of hours, our group came to check on them, and they started shooting at us. How did they manage to play dead and trick the electronics? I have no idea.

Only two drones are continuing their duty. No Russians in sight. Soldiers are back to their backgammon and rifle cleaning routine.

'So now we are always trying to double check.'

I was thinking that that would have made a perfect warning sign. In Soviet times, we had a warning sign in the lobby of our buildings saying, 'Make sure you turn off the electricity when leaving'.

Now imagine that drone pilots have this one: 'Make sure the enemy is dead before going to the next target.'

An operator not glued to the laptop anymore checks messages from home.

I am standing, thinking, and trying to digest what I just learned and saw. And a thought creeps into my mind: 'Russians probably have the same bunker, the same livestream, and kill our boys just the same.'

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t know what’s more upsetting, the Russians paying Somalians to kill Ukrainians or die in horrible conditions, or this obviously intelligent guy who speaks perfect English has no other opportunities.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Female saboteurs who poisoned 46 Russian soldiers in Crimea are on the run after shoot-out with police, say reports​

Alia Shoaib

Jan 13, 2024, 5:39 AM EST

Russian soldiers

Russian soldiers in St. Petersburg on August 25, 2022.
Photo by OLGA MALTSEVA/AFP via Getty Images

• Russia security forces attempted to arrest two women suspected of poisoning its troops in Crimea.
  • The alleged saboteurs pulled weapons and escaped after a shoot-out.
  • The women are suspected of giving food and drinks laced with poison to Russian soldiers.

Ukrainian saboteurs who are alleged to have poisoned and killed 46 Russian soldiers are on the run in annexed Crimea after a shoot-out with police, a local report says.

Two young saboteurs who had poisoned members of the Russian military in Simferopol and Bakhchisarai fled when authorities attempted to detain them in Crimea, Telegram channel Kremlin Snuffbox said on Tuesday.

The police went to apprehend the female suspects at a private house in Yalta but were surprised to find them "well armed" and "well prepared," the post said.

The saboteurs opened fire and fled the scene in a car, and authorities do not know their current whereabouts.

Three officers were killed and two were wounded in the shoot-out, a source in Russia's Federal Security Service told the Telegram channel.

It was reported in December that members of a Ukrainian partisan group called Crimean Combat Seagulls poisoned and killed 24 Russian soldiers after lacing their vodka with arsenic and strychnine.

At the time, Snuffbox quoted unnamed sources as saying that "two nice girls" tricked the unit in Simferopol, Crimea, into drinking the vodka, per the Kyiv Post translation.

In another incident, saboteurs killed 18 and hospitalized 14 Russian personnel in Bakhchisarai, Crimea, by putting arsenic and rat poison in pies and beer, Kremlin Snuffbox previously reported.

Russian military personnel stationed in Crimea have been asked not to take any food or any drinks from strangers and to detain any suspicious young women who approach them to prevent further incidents of poisoning,

Business Insider could not independently verify the report.

There were also been reports of two mass poisonings of Russian troops in Mariupol in 2023.

Acts of sabotage by Ukrainian resistance and partisan groups are used to harass Russian soldiers in Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula occupied by Russia since 2014, and other occupied territories, and supply intelligence for Ukrainian strikes on military installations.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Female saboteurs who poisoned 46 Russian soldiers in Crimea are on the run after shoot-out with police, say reports​

Alia Shoaib

Jan 13, 2024, 5:39 AM EST

Russian soldiers

Russian soldiers in St. Petersburg on August 25, 2022.
Photo by OLGA MALTSEVA/AFP via Getty Images

• Russia security forces attempted to arrest two women suspected of poisoning its troops in Crimea.
  • The alleged saboteurs pulled weapons and escaped after a shoot-out.
  • The women are suspected of giving food and drinks laced with poison to Russian soldiers.

Ukrainian saboteurs who are alleged to have poisoned and killed 46 Russian soldiers are on the run in annexed Crimea after a shoot-out with police, a local report says.

Two young saboteurs who had poisoned members of the Russian military in Simferopol and Bakhchisarai fled when authorities attempted to detain them in Crimea, Telegram channel Kremlin Snuffbox said on Tuesday.

The police went to apprehend the female suspects at a private house in Yalta but were surprised to find them "well armed" and "well prepared," the post said.

The saboteurs opened fire and fled the scene in a car, and authorities do not know their current whereabouts.

Three officers were killed and two were wounded in the shoot-out, a source in Russia's Federal Security Service told the Telegram channel.

It was reported in December that members of a Ukrainian partisan group called Crimean Combat Seagulls poisoned and killed 24 Russian soldiers after lacing their vodka with arsenic and strychnine.

At the time, Snuffbox quoted unnamed sources as saying that "two nice girls" tricked the unit in Simferopol, Crimea, into drinking the vodka, per the Kyiv Post translation.

In another incident, saboteurs killed 18 and hospitalized 14 Russian personnel in Bakhchisarai, Crimea, by putting arsenic and rat poison in pies and beer, Kremlin Snuffbox previously reported.

Russian military personnel stationed in Crimea have been asked not to take any food or any drinks from strangers and to detain any suspicious young women who approach them to prevent further incidents of poisoning,

Business Insider could not independently verify the report.

There were also been reports of two mass poisonings of Russian troops in Mariupol in 2023.

Acts of sabotage by Ukrainian resistance and partisan groups are used to harass Russian soldiers in Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula occupied by Russia since 2014, and other occupied territories, and supply intelligence for Ukrainian strikes on military installations.

They're on some femme Nakita shyt :picard:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Ukrainian Sources: We Just Shot Down Two Of Russia’s Best Command Planes​

Ukrainian air-defenses reportedly shot down two of the Russian air force’s rarest and most valuable command aircraft on Sunday: a Beriev A-50 radar early-warning plane and an Ilyushin Il-22 airborne command post.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Russian conscripts stripped naked, thrown into a hole and ordered to 'f*** each other'​

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Disturbing footage surfaces as Russian conscripts face humiliation and abuse from their own side in Ukraine.​

:dame:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Russian conscripts stripped naked, thrown into a hole and ordered to 'f*** each other'​

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Disturbing footage surfaces as Russian conscripts face humiliation and abuse from their own side in Ukraine.​

:dame:

Ay yo...