Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
So Ukraine having an advantage in Drone Warfare against Rooskies is a bad thing? Considering the U.S supporting Ukraine with the drones?

Sounds like Fox News babble. Soon gonna be hearing that Ukraine somehow plans to drone strike the USA after this is all over :mjlol:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
So Ukraine having an advantage in Drone Warfare against Rooskies is a bad thing? Considering the U.S supporting Ukraine with the drones?
I would honestly prefer America having the advantage and experience and Ukraine just leeching off us for their war whether it be from weapons contracts or w.e.

Some of the articles I'm reading are positioning Ukraine as the new leaders globally of drone warfare moving forward and that just makes me uneasy.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Not wanting Ukraine to become a military power in any capacity is fox news babble??? :dahell: what the fukk y'all on?

In any capacity? :childplease: How else they gonna defend themselves? The fact you're more bothered about a possible future scenario you've cooked up in your head than the ongoing reality is wild

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
to be fair russia does get the occasional w, here's one of them killing an fpv sudoku drone with a stick :obama:

i also bring you footage and russian analysis of their latest advance on novomykhailivka, they've lost over 100 armor there this winter for nothing :mjlol:

Q7KCNBE.png

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I thought Russia was winning?
According to coli e-Generals in Canada and American MAGA cacs/c00ns, they are. They completed their 3 day special operation of:
Liberating Donetsk and Luhansk
Denazification
Regime change
Unifying Donetsk and Luhansk
Taking back former Soviet Union states

Consolidating control of Ukraine east of the Dnipro River and maintaining control of Crimea

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
According to coli e-Generals in Canada and American MAGA cacs/c00ns, they are. They completed their 3 day special operation of:
Liberating Donetsk and Luhansk
Denazification
Regime change
Unifying Donetsk and Luhansk
Taking back former Soviet Union states

Consolidating control of Ukraine east of the Dnipro River and maintaining control of Crimea

They're gonna have to permanently pivot to their "THEY'RE BOTH NAZIS. WHO EVEN CARES:damn:" angle to deflect, at this rate :mjlol:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
They're gonna have to permanently pivot to their "THEY'RE BOTH NAZIS. WHO EVEN CARES:damn:" angle to deflect, at this rate :mjlol:
They’ve already done that. Their talking point now is “Ukraine stood up Azov as a unit in the UA”

Well Russia absorbed Wagner (Nazis) into the RAF and they have Nazis and racists littered in their ranks. They even have racist attacks in Russia by civilians not to mention their recent Twitter post about Russian vs American athletes :mjpls:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
O
I don't like this, seems like Ukraine is going to have a possible advantage in drone warfare now for the foreseeable future :francis: ...

Would rather America have that but oh well...

Thanks Putin.
You do realize its America giving them the drones right :skip:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I would honestly prefer America having the advantage and experience and Ukraine just leeching off us for their war whether it be from weapons contracts or w.e.

Some of the articles I'm reading are positioning Ukraine as the new leaders globally of drone warfare moving forward and that just makes me uneasy.
America has the advantage, the only reason Ukraine is competitive is not only because of the obsolete equipment America is providing, but the intel and tactics America is providing "tertiarily". The US plays strategic ambiguity, but their military is handing everyone their ass in any non-nuclear conflict.

You can have A1 equipment, but if you don't have the knowhow to use in combat, you're gonna get your ass handed to you. This is why China is watching with quiet intent on all of this shyt.

But do you really prefer America to have the advantage? Thought you were running interference for the Axis powers?