Vladimir Putin admits to 360,000 “irretrievable” losses in Ukraine. (50,000-100,000 confirmed dead according to new report)

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:ehh:

More Ukrainian young men will flee to avoid dying in a stalemate that will become a Russian pyrrhic victory by next year.
Imo

If your homeland ia getting attacked, every able bodied male should be required to be available to defend it. This ain't like sone US in Iraq bullshyt. The existence of their country is at stake.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Interesting discussion in Russian media. The Kremlin has to allow some quivering now and then, but the pivot is always back to this is an existential war. If we lose, we’ll be at the mercy of the West as we were during Yeltsin’s time.

Anyway, can we see similar discussions in Ukraine? No, probably not permitted - although they have similar casualty figures, worse pre-war demographics than Russia, and a smaller population so losses are more acutely felt.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You’re still mad because everyone knows Ukraine is losing?

:mjgrin:

Don’t blame me for the cowardice and incompetence of the Ukrainian people.
I’m mad a c00n who grew around 90% cacs whose parents ran like hoes from their country pretending to be a militant online. :heh: Both Hamas, Russia, Ukraine and Israel have more heart than your bloodline ever did.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I’m mad a c00n who grew around 90% cacs whose parents ran like hoes from their country pretending to be a militant online. :heh: Both Hamas, Russia, Ukraine and Israel have more heart than your bloodline ever did.

You’re a cac though- so your bloodline is full of rapists and cowards

Don’t be mad at me because your white brothers in Ukraine can’t win a war
:dead:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You’re a cac though- so your bloodline is full of rapists and cowards

Don’t be mad at me because your white brothers in Ukraine can’t win a war
:dead:
My bloodline is Black and has been in the same country through hell or high water. Your bloodline fled as soon as it got hot. No wonder you hate Nigerians, they thotted your parents out and had their offspring growing up in sub zero temps around people named Maddy and Connor. :pachaha:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My bloodline is Black and has been in the same country through hell or high water. Your bloodline fled as soon as it got hot. No wonder you hate Nigerians, they thotted your parents out and had their offspring growing up in sub zero temps around people named Maddy and Connor. :pachaha:

Ah, you keep lying about being black and posting anti black racism

Why do you get off on racial cosplaying? You know, you’re right.It’s ok to be white and gay.

You too can get fukked on the Senate floor if you play your cards right
:mjgrin: :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ah, you keep lying about being black and posting anti black racism

Why do you get off on racial cosplaying? You know, you’re right.It’s ok to be white and gay.

You too can get fukked on the Senate floor if you play your cards right
:mjgrin: :mjlol:
Is it true or untrue your parents fled Nigeria to a 90% white country and named you Perceval?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Is it true or untrue your parents fled Nigeria to a 90% white country and named you Perceval?

Is it true or untrue you’re a basement dwelling white supremacist from the South who cosplays as black to mask your homosexuality and support of Nazism?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
If Ukraine can drag this war out to last 2ish years then Russia will collapse, even if Kyiv falls whatever Russia does with it will not be internationally recognized and they will have to deal with a ME style insurgency backed by the west.

Even if Ukraine doesn’t join NATO, Putin has made NATO and the EU stronger with his antics … this just doesn’t make sense

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If Ukraine can drag this war out to last 2ish years then Russia will collapse, even if Kyiv falls whatever Russia does with it will not be internationally recognized and they will have to deal with a ME style insurgency backed by the west.

Even if Ukraine doesn’t join NATO, Putin has made NATO and the EU stronger with his antics … this just doesn’t make sense

The West will fight this war down to the last Ukrainian male born between 1983-2003. Ukraine is already demographically ruined for the next century.

Important to remember that Ukraine has less people than Russia; has a worse fertility rate than Russia; less soldiers than Russia; and Russia has already captured 25-30% of their country, if not more.

Moreover, diplomatic cables revealed both Russia and Ukraine have approximately 100,000 KIA.

Ukraine is getting the South Vietnam; Afghan Northern Alliance special

The world is unfair. Sometimes countries invade other countries and get away with it - see Iraq 2003

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Kyiv isn’t gonna fall. Putin can’t even take some small cities in Donbas right next to their supply base. No way could they logistically supply an assault to Kyiv. They just want to hold on to what they have and hope there is a peace deal.

But yeah everything else you said is straight correct. NATO and EU are bigger and stronger than ever

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Important to remember that Ukraine has less people than Russia; has a worse fertility rate than Russia; less soldiers than Russia; and Russia has already captured 25-30% of their country, if not more.

Studio militant Canadian c00n babble

By 11 November, the Institute for the Study of War calculated that Ukrainian forces had liberated an area of 74,443 km2 (28,743 sq mi) from Russian occupation, leaving Russia with control of about 18% of Ukraine's territory.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian-occupied_territories_of_Ukraine#:~:text=By%2011%20November%2C%20the%20Institute,about%2018%25%20of%20Ukraine's%20territory

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2Fa9a4d7f0-b595-11ec-abe1-df48d34071fb-standard.png