Vlad calls out Marlon Wayans for charging him 40k for a interview

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I think his time has passed. The dislike of him reached a critical mass and other platforms took his juice. The moment I knew he was done was when G Dep did his first interview with Art of Dialogue. Any other time in the past Vlad would have landed that one, no question. But now it was obvious there were similar platforms that would interview artists without all the incriminating talk. Vlad is a loser and now that we know he pays guests, he has to pay every guest that comes on. Now every guest, no matter how small charges Vlad top dollar. No shorts. If you a trick that has to pay for every piece of p*ssy you get, don’t front like you a player.

We've seen NORE interview Vlad on Drink Champs, then Tray Dee come back on Vlad TV, then even Tariq Nasheed come back on Vlad TV. All in 2024 alone.

There was supposed to be a boycott and it was going pretty well, but it seems everyone besides Lord Jamar and Godfrey been folding.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Marlons right.
His price is his price. Accept it or leave it.

To expose the asking price and then try to capitalize on it by trying to get black people to shyt on Marlon is some #CAC shyt.

Like hes gonna get other black comedians on the show to talk about Marlons price and then get them to talk about the wayans so he can make money off people shytting on the wayans.

This man is a #cac through and through.

It's not just about how much the Interview makes. It's the legitimacy added by having a wayans name cosigning your platform. Another high tier black name attached to your platform. Vladimir thinks he's him.
All these platforms he could go to.. why tf would you have to worry about Vlad? Man Marlon could start a podcast tonight and get Vlad’s views. Guess Vlad thought black folks were done with Marlon or something

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All these platforms he could go to.. why tf would you have to worry about Vlad? Man Marlon could start a podcast tonight and get Vlad’s views. Guess Vlad thought black folks were done with Marlon or something
Just another bridge burned keeping him on the chitlin circuit

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Honestly if it wasn’t for Crunchy Black and some Boosie interviews, I would’ve been firmly removed from Vlad interviews. He’s a vulture in every way and has the nerve to attempt to address Black issues just cause he got too comfortable cause enough people co-signed him

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Him tryna get a professor fired from her job because she rightfully told him to stay the fukk outta black people’s business should have been the nail in the coffin for this clown.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Also...

Real talk.

Has vlad ever been in the dmc?

No.....
I do not believe so.
So how is he a dj.

Has anyone heard a competition skilled beat jiggle.
or crab and flare scratch from vlad.

I swear I never seen him at a dmc. So can someone up his prelim results at a dmc. To prove vlad is a dj. As I do not call non dmc competitors from foreign lands a hiphop dj.

How is vlad a dj?

Someone explain how is vlad a dj and no one ever seen a flare scratch from this dude.

Art Barr

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Didn't Marlon also ask for like 30% of the revenue in addition to 40k? It seemed like that's Vlad had a real objection.

If Vlad felt like that was too much and that Marlon was just pricing himself out on purpose, then it is what it is. You don't wanna pay, that's your prerogative.

Too publicly put that out there and shyt on him though is some sucka shyt though. And then he wonders why so many people don't fukk with him :francis: