Vlad calls out Marlon Wayans for charging him 40k for a interview

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’d imagine that Vlad has probably done his research to know whether the asking price is worth it or not. That is a pretty steep asking price.

With that being said, Vlad should just keep it moving as he’s coming off looking salty and not a battle he’s going to win even if he is right.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Fukk Vlad for paying for interviews in the first place and helping foster this paid interview landscape. Either you're in the entertainment business or the news business. There's always gonna be a conflict trying to have it both ways.
I wouldn’t put that on Vlad in the slightest because you got celebrities out here paying just to show up on people’s podcast, so one isn’t better than the other.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
40K wouldn’t have been nothing to Vlad…

If u wanted the interview, you would have paid it.

Marlon knows his worth. He’s worth more than 10k

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is when you know nobody respects you. This man got to pay for interviews and then got the nerve to act like Marlon ain’t worth a certain amount.. Marlon ain’t my favorite Wayans family member but dude is a legend. If you got to pay you definitely can give Marlon 40,000. Stop being a snake and people might actually want to talk to you for free. :yeshrug:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’d imagine that Vlad has probably done his research to know whether the asking price is worth it or not. That is a pretty steep asking price.

With that being said, Vlad should just keep it moving as he’s coming off looking salty and not a battle he’s going to win even if he is right.
It’s stupid because you have shyt like this happening.. You can’t pay for interviews then go online to bash a guy because you think he ain’t worth the asking price.. that’s two fouls at one time smh. Vlad is going to 100% crash out if everybody stop going on there. He has to know he ain’t the only game in town anymore.. Watch Marlon end up on Club Shay Shay soon.

Last edited: